68 (31.2%)
3/5
17 (7.8%)
2/5
7 (3.2%)
1/5
21 (9.6%)

Total Members Voted: 218

Author Topic: Mega Bear's Maps - Mourn Here for our Loss  (Read 90699 times)

You can see through part of the desk interior and two of the chairs legs are far from touching the ground.
That interior itself is a little glitchy, I only knew of the missing face on the desk, but thanks for letting me know about that. Sadly, the interior broke shortly after exporting, damn Torque.
It's hard for find good maps nowadays. Most are total stuff, and are as boring as car insurance. You're an exception.
Thanks Red Bocks. I won't kill you anymore.
 :cookieMonster:

I Would LOVE for You To Joi nAoE!

I heard he's already in a clan.

I'm in {EC} but it's pretty dead. I was also thinking of making a clan for mappers, but I don't know.

If you did make a mapper clan, I would be in.

Yep. If I do make it, it won't be until I get back to my desktop.

I've been talking to five other mappers about making a group, not a clan, just a casual group. However, I can only think of two or three map ideas that could work for a collaborative map making group.

Wedge had a community map project where everyone put their interiors in a map. I don't think it ever got anywhere, but it would be cool for exhibiting old interiors you never had a use for. I know I've got plenty of them.

I don't think that throwing a bunch of interiors together would get many downloads, they would have to fit into a theme.

I don't think that throwing a bunch of interiors together would get many downloads, they would have to fit into a theme.

That is precisely what I was attempting to come up with map ideas for.

The best three ideas I thought of were a Zelda map, an island city map, and a space map.

The best three ideas I thought of were a Zelda map, an island city map, and a space map.
I can also help out with static map objects like trees and such, And enhanced pictures.

I would love a Zelda map, but it would be difficult. I have some textures from Wind Waker. (The best Zelda game.)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 04:24:55 PM by Nasoa »

Post-apocalyptic map with tons of ruined buildings, towns, cars, etc. :D

I could go for that.

Post-apocalyptic map with tons of ruined buildings, towns, cars, etc. :D

I'm already going to make that. It's on my to-do.

(It will be better if only made by one person for the same style effect)