68 (31.2%)
3/5
17 (7.8%)
2/5
7 (3.2%)
1/5
21 (9.6%)

Total Members Voted: 218

Author Topic: Mega Bear's Maps - Mourn Here for our Loss  (Read 90689 times)

computer and keyboard need custom textures.

Holy stuff mega. New map = horly jizzsterbuckets. That is the first time I've seen a map like that ever made. Prob. the first ever of this kind! 10/10 5 stars bro.

Thinking about it, Aviation reminds of Pilotwings a bit.

Interesting new map... Your interiors are looking good.

Whatever happened to that pyramids map? I remember it on RTB but I can't find it.

EDIT: Holy crap Mega, your pulling an extrude an privating them. Your proving my theory that your the same person.  :cookieMonster: Fort War island is gone too.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 04:13:25 PM by Nasoa »

Whatever happened to that pyramids map? I remember it on RTB but I can't find it.

EDIT: Holy crap Mega, your pulling an extrude an privating them. Your proving my theory that your the same person.  :cookieMonster: Fort War island is gone too.
Those were some of my first ones and were pretty low quality. Fort War Island's textures were broken and Pyramid's lgihting, fog, and terrain were very bad. I don't just private them for no reason like Extrude does.

Idk what Beta Testing I did when I was at your server, but I got that "The Who" thing done. Poetbox.

Idk what Beta Testing I did when I was at your server, but I got that "The Who" thing done. Poetbox.
Good times. :D

Mega Bear you make awesome maps!

Sorry I couldn't respond, I was banned for flaming quickscopers and campers.

Sorry I couldn't respond, I was banned for flaming quickscopers and campers.
Lol. I actually finished the Inferno Islands map a while ago but I guess the .ter broke somehow. I'm going to try it again sooner or later.