Poll

Would you bang her even if she doesn't sing good?

Yes
15 (15%)
No
55 (55%)
Maybe
11 (11%)
Hardcore
19 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Author Topic: Rebecca Black  (Read 3775 times)

she'd probably be too occupied with not knowing where she was

Clamp her head into a stock so the only thing she sees is the screen. She'll look eventually.

yeah but I don't think sh-
nevermind that

how about those baseball games

i only listen to friday
i have a collection of 100 cds and they're all the cd single of friday

My reaction to Rebecca Black:




I'd shove my richard up that.
It's 13, so no AIDS.

When I seen the video, she looked like she lip singed the whole entire song.




I'm serious, I looked on Wikipedia once and searched Rebecca Black. 1997-2010. wat

I'm serious, I looked on Wikipedia once and searched Rebecca Black. 1997-2010. wat

Wikipedia can be edited by everyone..I guess..