Author Topic: Star Wars Republic Commando.  (Read 7054 times)

Star Wars Republic Commando
Dont even get started with "Late" But yes, lol I am late by 6 years.
Just saying. This was one of the first Star Wars game to consist just of clones and no Jedi.

The elite Delta squad group consists of 4 clones. 38 Boss , 07 Sev, 62 Scorch, 40 Fixer. And it is a FPS game. In campaign you battle through 3 increasing hard "worlds" Great Campaign

Now to quote an article
By Matthew Rorie
Design by Marty Smith

"Star Wars: Republic Commando is a rarity in Star Wars gaming, in that it features no Jedi, no lightsabers, no major characters from the films, and yet still manages to create a compelling adventure despite the lack of most of the elements people normally associate with the Star Wars license, thanks to gameplay that's tightly focused on squad-based combat and tactical combat solving.

In it, you take on the role of RP-1138, an elite member of a commando squadron of the Republic Army. Unlike most of the members of the clone army, you've distinguished yourself in training and have molded yourself into a perfect combat machine. Your commanders have recognized that mere gruntwork would be a waste of your talents, and have thus assigned you to lead a team consisting of yourself and three other highly-trained and talented soldiers. Your mission? To strike deep behind enemy lines, assassinate enemy leaders, disable their infrastructure, and generally harry their abilities to make war on the Republic."

This game also had an amazing multiplayer. Had some patches and some maps added. And included a neat dodging ability. Had two teams. The Republic or Clones against the Lizards or the Trandoshans.

The game came out March 1, 05. About 200 people still play it. Lol. Im one of them. All the people who played wanted them to make a second ones based off the Republic Commando books.
They wanted them to make the 2nd Republic Commando off of order 66 (if you've seen the movie order 66 is when the clones kill the jedi)
This came out for the Xbox (can play on Xbox 360) and PC 10 Multiplayer maps with 1 added. Xbox version had less. Gamemodes include CTF, DM, TDM,and Assault
Some Screenshots (some of mine in it too)

Me Player CTF and winning with RC Hello (a boss) Lol

You can also control your whole squad with just a few pushes of some buttons.

I have a hard copy of this game. So much fun but won't run on my computer anymore. :c

I'll sell it to anyone that wants it. You will have to find a new serial for it though.

I have a hard copy also.  Great game.

Yeah. This is a good game, but I don't have it. Man though! Why are the super battle droids sooooo overpowered?

Yeah. This is a good game, but I don't have it. Man though! Why are the super battle droids sooooo overpowered?
No, dey perfect. And dey fun.

Do not use keys you get online. They will not work. If you want the game you might as well buy the star wars fan favorites. For $20 you get this (with a new key) Battlefront 2 and Battlefront. Thats only if your big Star Wars Fans
http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Fan-Favorite-Battlefront-Pc/dp/B0006TNCHS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1310570301&sr=8-2

No they're overpowered
No, dey perfect.
Do not use keys you get online. They will not work. If you want the game you might as well buy the star wars fan favorites. For $20 you get this (with a new key) Battlefront 2 and Battlefront. Thats only if your big Star Wars Fans
http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Fan-Favorite-Battlefront-Pc/dp/B0006TNCHS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1310570301&sr=8-2
You can legally buy serials for your game you know.

man I have this for so long...
love it !
cant play multiplayer anymore though...
well thats what I get for modding

man I have this for so long...
love it !
cant play multiplayer anymore though...
well thats what I get for modding
Why cant you play?
Everyone mods

New game mods, maps you can download, bots.

Someone should be nice and make me an aimbot ;)

2 electronic grenade thingys and they're gone

Why cant you play?
Everyone mods

New game mods, maps you can download, bots.

Someone should be nice and make me an aimbot ;)
dont know I just press join server but its stays in the lobby
little  help?
uninstalled twice  and still nothing

dont know I just press join server but its stays in the lobby
little  help?
uninstalled twice  and still nothing
I cant remember.
I know I cant join servers of even bring up the server list because my uncles router isnt meant for games.
Just keep clicking join lol. Or spectate
Try it now see if it works .

Uuhhhg. I wish they had Battlefront 2 for mac. Well, I guess the first one IS better, but whatever...