Author Topic: DrenDran nice ban bro; Rye nice defense bro  (Read 7063 times)

Belogna, no matter how you look at it, you were definitely trying to start something.
Downloading a 2KB add-on isn't a problem, especially if you have RTB.
If you don't want to download it, then just leave. It's simple.
He didn't ban you because you refused to take the client, he banned you for his own reasons.
If you hate the idea of the client enhancement so much, then why did you make a drama?
Nothing good will come good out of this.
Holy stuff you didn't read one word did you. I never once said I hate client enhancements. If I did I would extremely original and wouldn't IRC notifications or some other stuff. I never tried to start something. I just said I wouldn't download the client enhancement because I don't like his very much. He did ban me for not having the client enhancement, hell on his add-on it says if you don't have it you may even be kicked from the server. He hosts a good TDM but why do I have to download a client enhancement just to play the server without being banned/kicked?

ITT:

People come up with good points

Belogna: ogm u didn reed nub

ITT:

People come up with good points

Belogna: ogm u didn reed nub
You're stupid.

I would extremely original and wouldn't IRC notifications or
I WOULD EXTREMELY ORIGIONAL AND WOULD NOT NOTIFICATIONS
 :cookieMonster:

By the way, thanks for the defense guys.

You're stupid.
Congratulations, you successfully worked your way DOWN to the very bottom of the pyramid of logic.

I WOULD EXTREMELY ORIGIONAL AND WOULD NOT NOTIFICATIONS

loltypo

Congratulations, you successfully worked your way DOWN to the very bottom of the pyramid of logic.
Clearly.

Holy stuff you didn't read one word did you. I never once said I hate client enhancements. If I did I would extremely original and wouldn't IRC notifications or some other stuff. I never tried to start something. I just said I wouldn't download the client enhancement because I don't like his very much. He did ban me for not having the client enhancement, hell on his add-on it says if you don't have it you may even be kicked from the server. He hosts a good TDM but why do I have to download a client enhancement just to play the server without being banned/kicked?
There are two main ways to look at why this add-on should be downloaded:

Short term: Keybinds requests, made possible with the add-on, are used on spawn for the parachute and manual reloading. And quite soon I will be releaseing weapons which make use of color splash and fov adjustement features.

Long term: The more people who get this add-on, the more mainstream/standard it's created features become, and more server hosts can depend on them. (as there will eventually be less and less people to kick (to ensure everyone has it) as the addon is distributed)

You clearly didn't read my post.
Holy stuff you didn't read one word did you.

If everyone is misconcepting your argument then your argument is stuff.
Explain yourself.

If everyone is misconcepting your argument then your argument is stuff.
Explain yourself.
My argument makes a lot of sense, I don't understand why you guys are not seeing it.

My argument makes a lot of sense, I don't understand why you guys are not seeing it.
And mine does not?
Try at least responding to it.

holy stuff download the loving client, no need for a loving topic

He was not banned for anything relating to the add-on.Lie
He was banned for unwarrented self importance.Lie

Oh, and he started complaing in IRC.I just said you were stupid and that was going to be my final statement.

Dren just wants to get a stuffload of downloads on mods so he can call himself a famous add-on maker.

Dren just wants to get a stuffload of downloads on mods so he can call himself a famous add-on maker.
I don't believe this is true. I never minded not being able to reload in the middle of a clip, I just used the rest of it.