Nasoa's Maps

Poll

Rate 'em!

Eww...
eh.
Alright.
Great!
Epic Win!

Author Topic: Nasoa's Maps  (Read 37491 times)

the basement interior looks a bit, glowy.

I can't find a way into the vent(except admin mode).

Pretty lovey maps, I have to say, but the slits in the vent and outlet should be flush with the wall.
Other than that, i love you. No homo.

I'm finishing an update to it to add an 'unfinished' version, you know waterheaters and stuff. Look for it soon.

Bump to push it past random stuff bumps on other topics.

do you think you could fix the lighting in the basement? i really hate the current lighting :l

do you think you could fix the lighting in the basement? i really hate the current lighting :l
Lol none of us know how to add ambient lighting in TC.

Bump. Some more will come soon. If you want to make a suggestion of a map from another game to re-create, from Halo, Star Wars Battlefront, or whatever, please do. Also, if you want to suggest something, it would preferably be a mix of interior and terrain. I don't want to make something that could be built.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 05:35:55 PM by Nasoa »

We should work on Triforce...

Make a destroyer from Star Wars with a docking platform.

yes plz

We should work on Triforce...

I'll keep it in mind.

Yellowstone National Park.
Includes little wooden cabins,mostly terrain

Hyrule from the Legend Of Zelda Series, Plus other places such as the Great Sea and the Dark World.

Hyrule from the Legend Of Zelda Series, Plus other places such as the Great Sea and the Dark World.

Blockland Cartographers are working on Hyrule, but I've been thinking about doing a smaller Great Sea. Yellowstone also seems like a good idea, I'll keep both in mind.