Nasoa's Maps

Poll

Rate 'em!

Eww...
eh.
Alright.
Great!
Epic Win!

Author Topic: Nasoa's Maps  (Read 38018 times)

**** some of the lines got messed up please just imagine that they are straight.

make a halloween themed map.

I'll give you a space-nova skybox and you make a remote planet map.

you should make a map with snow covered mountains and a building that has a large set of hallways and rooms, something like the following:
 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _                                                                  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
|                      |                               |  |                           |                       |
|                      |_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _|  |_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _|                       |
|                       _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _                        |
|                      |                     |  |                                     |                       |
|                      |              _ _ _|  |_ _ _ _                             |_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _|
|_ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ |               |                   |
                                      |                   |
                                      |_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _|

anyways you get the gist... would be simple but a lot of work.

Fix.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 06:15:15 PM by hankyje »

Hallway, Elbrus, Slate Nebulus, Slate Green Cosmos out.

How do you make maps (PLZ no link to tutorial)! I want to make an aiport map (A HUGE AIRPORT!)

How do you make maps (PLZ no link to tutorial)! I want to make an aiport map (A HUGE AIRPORT!)
The tutorial is the best you're gonna get kiddo.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=139748.

Slate Green Cosmos is hot c:

hallway is so simple yet it's amazing

So when are you going to add Skylabds Flipped

So when are you going to add Skylabds Flipped
I'm not, it's really not anything worth putting here. Good for that topic, though.