Poll

Rate 'em!

Eww...
eh.
Alright.
Great!
Epic Win!

Author Topic: Nasoa's Maps  (Read 38053 times)

Heck, that brings up a layout I had not thought of before - I was going for more of a TP layout. Hrm... and oh the good times of Windwaker ;)

How about
A big space ship
Blocko size
For roleplays

How about
A big space ship
Blocko size
For roleplays
Make a destroyer from Star Wars with a docking platform.

I've actually felt like making that myself, wouldn't be too difficult.

I've actually felt like making that myself, wouldn't be too difficult.
Stop, these are my suggestions.  :cookieMonster:

Make it so all your terrain maps with interiors have a version without interiors.

Stop, these are my suggestions.  :cookieMonster:

I think that I sugested it lol :P

make a plane crash on like a mountain or an island

L4D no mercy subway, though giant, like the same scale as the bedroom and kitchen.

Make a giant garage.

With a smaller blocko size garage in the garage.
And a car.

Make.
A Wasteland.
Kinda Like Fallout 3's Waste Land

Make.
A Wasteland.
Kinda Like Fallout 3's Waste Land
Ooh, did Fallout have any multiplayer gamemodes that I could work off of? I may just do a generic wasteland like this.

Ooh, did Fallout have any multiplayer gamemodes that I could work off of? I may just do a generic wasteland like this.

Nope, just singleplayer.

Fallout. Yes. Now. <3

What about that Special Map B hmm?

you should make a map with snow covered mountains and a building that has a large set of hallways and rooms, something like the following:
 _ _ _ _ _ _ _                                                                             _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
|                     |                                      |  |                                |                              |
|                     |_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _|  |_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _|                              |
|                      _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _                              |
|                     |                      |  |                                                 |                             |
|                     |              _ _ _|  |_ _ _ _                                      |_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _|
|_ _ _ _ _ _ _ |              |                      |
                                     |                       |
                                     |_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _|

anyways you get the gist... would be simple but a lot of work.