Author Topic: Console Only Games You Wish Were for PC  (Read 4446 times)

Little big planet. It would work so much better on pc.

It works great on PS3 and it will stay on PS3.


Yes, I'm jelly of getting my information stolen and having a RRoD.

Split/Second, That game was the stuff. I loved it for the xbox 360 and i did all of it in about 4 days.

Split/Second, That game was the stuff. I loved it for the xbox 360 and i did all of it in about 4 days.
It is for PC.

Whole wild arms series.

Little big planet. It would work so much better on pc.

It's already been stated, but LA Noire.

What happened to the elite PC gaming race?
Nothing. We're just envious of the Console race's technology.



Yes, I'm jelly of getting my information stolen and having a RRoD.

ur a dum

Transformers: Dark of The Moon
I don't care that the movie sucked, it's made by the same guys that made War for Cybertron and pretty much a sequel.

Banjo Kazooie - Nuts and Bolts
Even though it changed the image of the Banjo series in a bad way, the game itself seemed fun.

Banjo Kazooie - Nuts and Bolts
Even though it changed the image of the Banjo series in a bad way, the game itself seemed fun.
it already is
its called cargo!