Author Topic: Console Only Games You Wish Were for PC  (Read 4434 times)

HOLY stuff BRO I NEVER THOUGHT THAT GAME WOULD BE MENTIONED ON THESE FORUMS

I HAVE AN IMPORT COPY OF THAT :O



jak and daxter
rachet and clank
sly cooper

3 of my favorite ps2 games right there

I used to love that
one of the best!
also
any game that could be modded to make it better

All the Halo games past 2.

Uncharted series.

Not going to happen, stays on ps3.

Oh my loving forget. Heavy Rain had you doing so many unnecessary actions for "immersion" that it just made it boring as stuff. The story was predictable and had many plot holes. Also the only way to actually change the story is to purposely fail a certain part because it was so easy.

Were you playing on easy mode? I've failed my first time when I was playing on hard.

sly cooper
I think that should stay console- the controls are much more fluid for it with a controller.

to be honest i was just listing some of my favorite console only games hehe

Pretty much everything for PS2.

Timesplittersssssssssss


I need to play the second one :c


Why not just get a ps3 or xbox or wii?

Why not just get a ps3 or xbox or wii?

I have a Wii. My cousin marvels at how similar the graphics are to the PS2.

I have a Wii. My cousin marvels at how similar the graphics are to the PS2.

Because the wii is just basically a ps2 with a motion control gimmick with family friendly games. That's the only reason why it still sells.

Because the wii is just basically a ps2 with a motion control gimmick with family friendly games. That's the only reason why it still sells.

Eh, the multiplayer's free.

Eh, the multiplayer's free.

It's free on the ps3 too and the multiplayer on the wii is basically dead.