Author Topic: BattleField Bad Company 2  (Read 923 times)

 just bought this game and I was sining in for the multiplayer and this popped up after I enetered the Email adress and my password. "Your gamer profile does not have the correct pemmision to access Xbox live functionalty." What's wrong?







PS: this is an xBox 360.
   
 
 
 
 

You need a gold membership to play online.


I have a gold membership. I will prove I do.

just bought this game and I was sining in for the multiplayer and this popped up after I enetered the Email adress and my password. "Your gamer profile does not have the correct pemmision to access Xbox live functionalty." What's wrong?







PS: this is an xBox 360.
   
 
 
 
 

Maybe your age settings are affecting it.

Maybe your age settings are affecting it.
I bet your right. Anyway to change it?


I bet your right. Anyway to change it?
Sniff around on LIVE.com.