Poll

Did you actually comment?

Yes
1 (25%)
No
3 (75%)
Take it easy! I just want to make this topic die because I'm a complete moron! Don't take it personally!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Saved Kills  (Read 596 times)

This is merely another idea that I had, and I'm sorry if I'm the only one that wants this: saved kills.
You would be able to look in a little gui at how many total kills you have gotten so far, but not just on that server. It would be your absolute total kills; all kills you have gotten since you got the mod.
I don't know what I need to look at to do this, but I'm guessing that you would need a text document created under client that would record your kills, and some bit of code would need to be added to. I'll check in team deathmatch if there's anything there that I could use.
Of course people could change it around and such, but that's fine. Idiots and braggarts will be vice versa.
Flaming is not necessary and not appreciated.
Suggestions and concerns are appreciated.

I hate how people read, probably have something to say, and don't post anything. At the time of this post, 4 people have read this. That's not too many, but I really need feedback on any topic I create.

Then you would probably making their own stupid servers to get more kills. Generally a good idea though.

I find this to be extremely useless. I don't see the point of only having just kills.

Then you would probably making their own stupid servers to get more kills. Generally a good idea though.
People generally leave stupid servers like that. It would only register player kills, if that's possible.
I find this to be extremely useless. I don't see the point of only having just kills.
I'm glad someone thinks that. There must at least one person who says something like this.