Will you come to my birthday party?

nope
79 (83.2%)
maybe
16 (16.8%)
sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: Escape Overlay Released [NARG]  (Read 467592 times)

He just wants his 72 virgins.
Err I may be a noob for asking this but... What is a virgin?

How bought this: a child is a virgin (hopefully D:)

According to the standards of the ancient Arabian Civilizations, it is a girl with an intact hymen.

When a man doesn't love a woman very much...

Oh if your gonna give me all these stupid off-topic explanations then just forget it. >.>

Oh if your gonna give me all these stupid off-topic explanations then just forget it. >.>
ur such a virgin LOL!

I hope he is... Are you? This is getting off topic.

I like this mod.

I hope he is... Are you?
I'm the opposite of a virgin...I'm a...I'm a nigriv!

This will be a pain in the ass, people loading without admin

so basicly it's macro saver, but it's for loads.

nice

I found an issue:

It seems that on rare occasions, bricks can have their vertical position calculated to an unusual decimal place, which is not accounted for in BuildBot.  An example of this would be bricks that are 2 plates high.  Support for this should come out with v2, but I might release a fix as v1.4 if I cannot get v2 ready in time.

I found an issue:

It seems that on rare occasions, bricks can have their vertical position calculated to an unusual decimal place, which is not accounted for in BuildBot.  An example of this would be bricks that are 2 plates high.  Support for this should come out with v2, but I might release a fix as v1.4 if I cannot get v2 ready in time.
Is that why when sometimes I load my builds, they load like the bad picture you showed with you loading demo house in the wrong direction?

Incredible, thank you.

Is that why when sometimes I load my builds, they load like the bad picture you showed with you loading demo house in the wrong direction?

No, read the description for the messed up demo house.

Once you click the load button on the gui, you are committed to that direction.  The load has adjusted all weird bricks to work exclusively in that direction.  After loading, you should then replace your brick directly in front of you to make sure it is in the same direction you are.

What you should not do:
Load a save, then go and face a different direction
Place the brick you are about to load with, then go and face a different direction
Face the direction you are about to load in, but then rotate your starting brick to a different direction

Progress update:

Can you tell which one is the randomly generated tower of spam and which one is the carefully copied BuildBot Duplication?

Spoiler alert!

(The one on the left is the original one, and the one on the right is the copy.)

A Polished product should be available in about a week and a half. (would be here sooner but I'm participating in a few days of Ragbrai)