Will you come to my birthday party?

nope
79 (83.2%)
maybe
16 (16.8%)
sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: Escape Overlay Released [NARG]  (Read 467552 times)

what happend to the links

OP is redone, So much surprise. Still needs more redoing though.

what happend to the links

Accidentally hit save instead of preview and now it's kinda stuck like that until I finish

OP is redone, So much surprise.
OP edited: « Last Edit: Today at 11:24:19 AM by Nexus »
Rykuta derped:« Today at 12:29:42 PM »

U didn't even look :(

OP, redo Nexus

Do you know if the image thumbnails for youtube videos that I'm using in OP will break or if they don't need rehosting?

K guys, Nexus is bein' a burrito again. Here's the potato, we basically need a dedicated model man, and artsy fartsy man for NARG, since neither me or Nexus can design shapes with any kind of skill. Although Nex is rather proud of his squigglely line, we could use the assistance.

BuildBot crashes me everytime I use it. It keeps saying bad data block sent in the console when it freezes up.

BuildBot crashes me everytime I use it. It keeps saying bad data block sent in the console when it freezes up.

Are you sure it is crashing or are you trying to load a file that is 50000+ bricks?
It will say bad datablock if you are trying to load a build that uses brick add-ons that the server doesn't have loaded.  If you attach the .bls file you are trying to load I will see if I can help.

nexus refriend me on steam :(

nexus refriend me on steam :(

Do you promise not to spam sad faces at me?

Do you promise not to spam sad faces at me?

c'mon you know i'm past that

It might be useful to add automatic updates to these.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=255382.0

It might be useful to add automatic updates to these.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=255382.0

Well I don't have what I would call a reliable hosting service (hence dropbox downloads) so the best I came up with was doing a version check with a file attached to this post.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=161834.msg4355571#msg4355571

I can give it a shot though.

Code: [Select]
[size=10pt]commandtoserver('messagesent', "Well here we are again.");
schedule(%delay, 0, eval, "commandtoserver('messagesent', \"It's always such a pleasure.\");");
schedule(%delay*2, 0, eval, "commandtoserver('messagesent', \"Remember when you tried to kill me twice?\");");
schedule(%delay*4, 0, eval, "commandtoserver('messagesent', \"And then we laughed and laughed.\");");
schedule(%delay*5, 0, eval, "commandtoserver('messagesent', \"Except I wasn't laughing.\");");
schedule(%delay*6, 0, eval, "commandtoserver('messagesent', \"Given the circumstances, I've been shockingly nice.\");");
schedule(%delay*8, 0, eval, "commandtoserver('messagesent', \"You want your freedom?  Take it.\");");
schedule(%delay*9, 0, eval, "commandtoserver('messagesent', \"That's what I'm counting on.\");");
schedule(%delay*10, 0, eval, "commandtoserver('messagesent', \"I used to want you dead\");");
schedule(%delay*11, 0, eval, "commandtoserver('messagesent', \"But now I only want you gone.\");");

schedule(%delay*13, 0, eval, "commandtoserver('messagesent', \"She was a lot like you.\");");
schedule(%delay*14, 0, eval, "commandtoserver('messagesent', \"(Maybe not quite so heavy.)\");");
schedule(%delay*15, 0, eval, "commandtoserver('messagesent', \"Now little Caroline is in here too.\");");
schedule(%delay*17, 0, eval, "commandtoserver('messagesent', \"One day they woke me up.\");");
schedule(%delay*18, 0, eval, "commandtoserver('messagesent', \"So I could live forever.\");");
schedule(%delay*19, 0, eval, "commandtoserver('messagesent', \"It's such a shame the same will never happen to you.\");");
schedule(%delay*21, 0, eval, "commandtoserver('messagesent', \"You've got your short, sad life left..\");");
schedule(%delay*22, 0, eval, "commandtoserver('messagesent', \"That's what I'm counting on.\");");
schedule(%delay*23, 0, eval, "commandtoserver('messagesent', \"I'll let you get right to it.\");");
schedule(%delay*24, 0, eval, "commandtoserver('messagesent', \"Now I only want you gone.\");");

schedule(%delay*26, 0, eval, "commandtoserver('messagesent', \"Goodbye my only friend.\");");
schedule(%delay*27, 0, eval, "commandtoserver('messagesent', \"Oh, did you think I meant you?\");");
schedule(%delay*28, 0, eval, "commandtoserver('messagesent', \"That would be funny, if it weren't so sad.\");");
schedule(%delay*30, 0, eval, "commandtoserver('messagesent', \"Well, you have been replaced.\");");
schedule(%delay*31, 0, eval, "commandtoserver('messagesent', \"I don't need anyone now.\");");
schedule(%delay*32, 0, eval, "commandtoserver('messagesent', \"When I delete you maybe I'll stop feeling so bad.\");");
schedule(%delay*34, 0, eval, "commandtoserver('messagesent', \"Go make some new disaster.\");");
schedule(%delay*35, 0, eval, "commandtoserver('messagesent', \"That's what I'm counting on.\");");
schedule(%delay*36, 0, eval, "commandtoserver('messagesent', \"You're someone else's problem\");");
schedule(%delay*37, 0, eval, "commandtoserver('messagesent', \"Now I only want you gone.\");");
schedule(%delay*38, 0, eval, "commandtoserver('messagesent', \"Now I only want you gone...\");");
schedule(%delay*39, 0, eval, "commandtoserver('messagesent', \"Now I only want you...\");");
schedule(%delay*40, 0, eval, "commandtoserver('messagesent', \"gone.\");");[/size]
lol