Will you come to my birthday party?

nope
79 (83.2%)
maybe
16 (16.8%)
sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: Escape Overlay Released [NARG]  (Read 467244 times)

I wanna claim page 100 btw.

Well you just said you wanted to, you didn't actually claim it. So I claim page 100.

woh OUCH man port totly WHOOPED ur ass at 100 page!!

Oh, now I get it. You're just joking.

Joking about using the icons?  More like using them as a placeholder in case something better comes along.  I did make them for use, and I think the folder one at least looks pretty good.

I wanna claim page 100 btw.

Double post to reach top of page 100?  DISQUALIFIED
Port is new pageking by succession
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 02:08:25 AM by Nexus »

Joking about using the icons?  More like using them as a placeholder in case something better comes along.  I did make them for use, and I think the folder one at least looks pretty good.

Well it does look better than the "bricks" icon. You should try fixing the aliasing and the gradients.

Well it does look better than the "bricks" icon. You should try fixing the aliasing and the gradients.

By fix the aliasing do you mean I should have it more or not have it at all?  I don't think that any sort of blurring effect looks good in a metro style

I fixed the icon to hopefully have less blurring

By fix the aliasing do you mean I should have it more or not have it at all?  I don't think that any sort of blurring effect looks good in a metro style

It shouldn't have any aliasing.

Page 100, huzzah.
And then the forums bugged
Then this topic got deleted because of the bug
Then we all rage because we have to reach
page 100 all over again.

page 100 all over again.
Double post to infinity.

Two accouncements:
1. jes00 has applied and been accepted as the newest NARG beta tester!  Congrats to him.

2. aaaaaand with v21 suddenly the old brick inventory bar is sometimes overlayed on top of the Too Many Bricks Inventory until it opens for the first time.  gj telling me about that bug testers, you would all be fired if you were actually employed lol

page 100 all over again.

EDIT: or not.

Found a new bug: If you take a screenshot when using the tmbi mod, your brick inventory resets.

Found a new bug: If you take a screenshot when using the tmbi mod, your brick inventory resets.

Yeah, I used playgui.onwake() to figure out when a player spawns.  I'm not really sure what the best way would be, so my plan was to keep it as is and just add some new checks to see if it was the same serverconnection as last playgui wake, or something similar.

Yeah, I used playgui.onwake() to figure out when a player spawns.  I'm not really sure what the best way would be, so my plan was to keep it as is and just add some new checks to see if it was the same serverconnection as last playgui wake, or something similar.

handleYourSpawn(args); ?