Author Topic: Reds at the Border - Revived!  (Read 1961 times)

Yes, I have authorization from Jorici.

The year is 2144. Back in 1972, Ronald Reagan was assassinated before he entered office as president, because he got involved in a hostage situation at a bank in Washington D.C. You could say he was in the wrong place, at the wrong time. Anyways, the cold war never ended. As tensions tightened between the Allies and the Soviets, some crazy nutjob fired a shot. This was about, oh, 15 years ago? No one knows which side fired first. The Soviets blamed the allies, the allies blamed the soviets, and then tensions grew so tight, that the wire snapped. First there was an exchange of rounds in Berlin. People screamed in the streets, and ducked behind counters and cars as hails of bullets ripped through the air. After 24 hours of battle, it was still a stalemate. The reinforcements from either side flooded the smoldering city, as rockets, lasers, machine guns all went off. Eventually, the Soviets turned the tide by sending in the T-92 Walking Tanks, who quickly overwhelmed the allies. They fell back to Belgium, where a second major battle took place, laying the country to waste. By then it was certain, this was no longer a cold war. The Soviets marched on through Europe, and after a year, they began the United States campaign. They flew in by the thousands, but the Americans fought bravely, and valiantly. Soon, the Western U.S. fell to the Soviets. It seems like nothing could stop the Soviet War Machine.

ROLES

You may assume anyone who may be affected by the war. Anything from a German freedom fighter, to a Soviet Executioner. Here is the layout:

Name:
Faction:
Job:

I might update this map rarely, and eventually update the American map. (Or nowhere else you guys please.)

Red: Soviets
Green : Allies
White: Neutral/Yet to be invaded

You MAY kill other players, as long as you have the consent from them.

I Will update this, and make the OP better.

NOTE ABOUT ENERGY WEAPONS:
Only the U.S., Russian and German forces can acquire energy weapons. There are two types of energy weapons.

1. Pulse Energy: They fire small orbs that vary in color, green being the least powerful, red mid power, purple strong and blue very strong.
2. Directed Energy: Directed energy beams fire out in lasers, with only two colors. Green cells are larger but are less powerful beams, allowing for automatic firing, while red cells are smaller but are more powerful, making them better used in pistols or long range rifles.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 11:15:02 AM by Watcher In The Myst »

Name: Capt. Heinrech Steinman
Faction: German Freedomfighters (Allies)
Job: Infantry Squadron Leader
Equipment (5/6): FN SCAR 3 Pulse Rifle, Directed Energy (Laser) MP74, Combat Knife, Energy Cells, Energy Mine

Heinrech walks through the rubble-laden town of Fweng, Austria. He was one of the leaders of the German Resistance. They were the best-armed unofficial military. Only the best of the best could get the directed energy weapons. He was one of them. The Captain suddenly hit the dirt, raising his DE MP74. He got behind the rubble, and raised his weapon, aiming at two Russians. This was their territory, but the Allies were taking it back. He squeezed the trigger twice, sending eight green lasers at them. They sliced through their head, dropping them to the ground.

MP74:

FN Scar 3:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 11:17:14 AM by Watcher In The Myst »

Name: Lieutenant Ivan Porolinski
Faction: USSR (Soviets)
Job: Mi-24 Pilot
Equipment: (5/6) Combat knife, charts/maps, Flash light, Pen, 9mm pistol

« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 07:53:11 PM by battlebrain »

Name: Anthony O'Neill
Faction: Allies (UK)
Job: Human Resources Assistant (civilian job)
Equipment (3/6 Items): Cheap suit, suitcase full of work items, car keys.

"Dammit" he thought to himself, looking at the clock. He was already late by 10 minutes and the traffic rush would already be in full swing right now.

Name: Cpt. Scott A. Hollows
Faction: USA - Allies
Job: Sattelite Operator
Location: FT-14 Support Sattelite, nick-named "White-Knuckle" (Operations Room)
Equipment (1/6 Items): Two-Way Radio

"Sattelite Fire support ready, just tell me where." I say into the radio handpiece. At the push of a button, and after entering some coordinates, I can fire barrages of 10 .1 kiloton missiles, in 3 minute intervals. Inside the bay I have 4 nuclear missiles, ready to fire on command.  No response on the radio yet, so I just sat back and watched Earth, as I orbited around it.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 02:07:22 PM by Jorici »

Name: Bob
Faction: Allies (US)
Job: Guerrilla Fighter
Equipment (3/6 Items): AK-47 (30-60 rounds), Colt 1911 (7/21 rounds), Kitchen Knife

After these Russians invaded my hometown, I knew I wanted to fight back. However, they were too strong, and I had to go into hiding. All I made it out of my house with was my Colt, my AK, and a kitchen knife. Luckily for me, I was a collector of old weapons, and knew how to keep them in working order. Currently, I'm hiding outside a warehouse, waiting for the guard shift to change.

"We were patrolling the California border today. came unto about 5 platoons of Allied soldiers, but they didn't seem to be shooting back... we killed them anyways, Im feeling really bad about that, I can't stop thinking about it."

Name: Major Franks W. Reast
Job: Machinegunner
Equipment (4/6 Items): Ati-Battle Rifle, Cache of grenades, Emergency Sattalite Positioning Becon (ESPB), Vulcan deploy-able Minigun.

My battalion recently got word from the General to defend Las Vegas until Area 51 was evacuated. We began on just a few trucks and a light tank, to 10 trucks full of men and supplies and 4 light tanks. Then on the way we were hooked up with some Anti-air gear. I still haven't taken a big look at the pile, but lets hope that it'll defend us from Hinds and Migs.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 03:37:38 PM by Scarpelt »

Name: Zakarias Chekhov.
Faction: USSR.
Job: Quartermaster
Equipment (X/6 Items): Compact 9mm Revolver, PDA, Holo-transmitter, Boxcutter.

Name: Zakarias Chekhov.
Faction: USSR.
Job: Quartermaster
Equipment (X/6 Items): Compact 9mm Revolver, PDA, Holo-transmitter, Boxcutter.
be my heli gunner!:P

Equipment (4/6 Items): Ati-Battle Rifle, Cache of grenades, Emergency Sattalite Positioning Becon (ESPB), Vulcan deploy-able Minigun.

Name: Bob
Job: Guerrilla Fighter
Equipment (3/6 Items): AK-47 (30-60 rounds), Colt 1911 (7/21 rounds), Kitchen Knife

I saw all the Russians running in one direction and heard something about an army unit defending the outskirts of Las Vegas. I took advantage of the situation to blend into the crowd and see what was up.

When I got to the area where the Russians were holing up, it looked like they were setting up for a major attack. I quickly disabled some of their major weaponry, then surrendered to the Allied Forces while saying "I'm on your side. Also, they're planning an attack tomorrow at dawn."

So they are, are they? Well take this Vulcan and set it up. Just make sure it's hidden. Were going to to get the Element of Surprise on them.

Name: Ivan Porolinski
Faction: USSR (Soviets)
Job: Mi-24 Pilot
Equipment: (5/6) Combat knife, charts/maps, Flash light, Pen, 9mm pistol

Were heading out to attack at dawn(lol), just helping the maintenance crews with my chopper...