Author Topic: DrenDran Rip me off.  (Read 16872 times)

You keep ignore me on irc and PM to me. what the forget?
Maybe I was afk?

Maybe I was afk?
You still con person aslo very smooth loving talk to everyone, You had fool them all. and everyone hate your stuff crappy add-on in your server, You like control people were force download of your add-on, I am tell you will never chance beat RTB high count download top was PhyDoors creator by phydeoux. Dream on!

You still con person aslo very smooth loving talk to everyone, You had fool them all. and everyone hate your stuff crappy add-on in your server, You like control people were force download of your add-on, I am tell you will never chance beat RTB high count download top was PhyDoors creator by phydeoux. Dream on!
Looks like we have another person who didn't read the threads about this!
Yay.

If you'd actually like to talk about me making an add-on for you, do so, don't throw stupid insults that prove you don't know what you're talking about.

who didn't read the threads about this!
Soon or later, They will find out about this.

Soon or later, They will find out about this.
What?
Who's they?
What's this?
How does that comment fit in with what I said.

I was saying that you should read my threads about why the add-on is good, important, how I don't actually kick people for not having it, and that I didn't make it just to get popular.

Lol I love how furlings Grammar is.

The fact that you made a deal with no authority backing you or the other person just says enough.

You made a deal with a person without any outside backing, no "buyers protection" or anything.

Isn't this like the fourth drama about drendran?

I think he's shown his true colors by now.

Man, furling the grammar is.

The fact that you made a deal with no authority backing you or the other person just says enough.

You made a deal with a person without any outside backing, no "buyers protection" or anything.
I didn't actually scam him with anything yet.
This is pratically the first time we've communicated in months.
Isn't this like the fourth drama about drendran?

I think he's shown his true colors by now.
1. Oh no he requires an add-on in game. (says nothing about my out of server character)
2. On no I got banned becuase I told him to ban me.  (I had majority support on this one)
3. Rather than just waiting a bit to talk to him, I'll go ahead and drama him. (This one)

Yeah, I'm loving evil.

Well DrenDran, Im just wondering
when will you stop being a loving idiot

Well DrenDran, Im just wondering
when will you stop being a loving idiot
What makes you say that?