Author Topic: DrenDran Rip me off.  (Read 16876 times)

You have all the right to be passionately involved in this drama, given the extent of the accusations which are more serious than just day to day bitching.
No no no, I mean, I was going to make a drama of all the people who came into topics about me to post a one liner flamming post and never came back to actually discuss with me.
Then I decided that would be kinda silly, because only there were only three people left I could find.

Oh.. yeah that would be a bad stuffstorm.

drendran i think you're a snobby starfish to kids all the time

IE: flammingninjas topic

and the fact that you're an starfish to people

drendran i think you're a snobby starfish to kids all the time

IE: flammingninjas topic

and the fact that you're an starfish to people
I don't deny that.
Yeah, I'm an ass to stupid people whom I've lost respect for.

And I probably wouldn't have posted that topic in retrospect.
It's not as funny as it was 3am last night.

DRENDRAN YOU POSTED 2 TIMES!
THATS LIKE DOUBLE TOAST

and unlike you, I never do.

And I probably wouldn't have posted that topic in retrospect.
It's not as funny as it was 3am last night.

think before you post
and even people you have lost respect for should still not be completely ignored because you don't personally like them

think before you post
and even people you have lost respect for should still not be completely ignored because you don't personally like them
Usually I do, that's not to say I've never regeretted anything though.
I don't comepltly ignore them though, I just well, stop being nice to them. They can still prove their intellegence.

The only thing that angers me is some people are making fun of furlings grammar/spelling. how would you like it if someone made fun of you if you didn't even hear the word before. its just sad how Dren Dran is making fun of his grammar.

The only thing that angers me is some people are making fun of furlings grammar/spelling. how would you like it if someone made fun of you if you didn't even hear the word before. its just sad how Dren Dran is making fun of his grammar.
What? If anything, DrenDran was one of the only people not making fun of his grammar.

What? If anything, DrenDran was one of the only people not making fun of his grammar.
oh as i saw i thought he did. sorry Dren Dran.

oh as i saw i thought he did. sorry Dren Dran.
The only thing he did was agree that his grammar was annoying. He wasn't teasing him about it.

Yeah, I'm just an starfish, aren't I?
Taking Furlings money like that, pfft.
It's not like I explaied that I didn't intend to scam and would either fuffil my promose or refund the money back.
Nah, that'd be... decent of me.

The only thing he did was agree that his grammar was annoying. He wasn't teasing him about it.
Thanks.
Yeah, I do feel some... pity for him.
I don't mean to be insulting with this post, but yeah, even though how he talks is somewhat funny, and sometimes annoying, and I think he can and should be expected to learn regular english, I don't feel it's right to harass him too much about it.