Author Topic: DrenDran Rip me off.  (Read 17331 times)

If this is not trolling, you are loving handicapped.

Do you have any idea how stupid this makes you look?
Please, explain how I am either trolling or being handicapped.

Because that post was completely serious.

Do you have any idea how stupid this makes you look?
Please, explain how I am either trolling or being handicapped.

Because that post was completely serious.
Ok forgettards, since you're too stupid to the read thread I will tell you idiots what his answer is.
He said before that Furling dropped contact with him after making this deal, because of this Drendran simply forgot about it.  Recently, Furling began asking Drendran about his add-on.  By this point Drendran is pretty sure the add-on that furling wanted isn't possible.  Drendran, not wanting to scam Furling is willing to come to a compromise.  Depending on what Furling wants he will either, A. Make a different add-on for Furling. or B. Give Furling his money back.  Drendran can't give you an answer until Furling decides to contact him in some way.
Ok forgettards, since you're too stupid to the read thread I will tell you idiots what his answer is.
He said before that Furling dropped contact with him after making this deal, because of this Drendran simply forgot about it.  Recently, Furling began asking Drendran about his add-on.  By this point Drendran is pretty sure the add-on that furling wanted isn't possible.  Drendran, not wanting to scam Furling is willing to come to a compromise.  Depending on what Furling wants he will either, A. Make a different add-on for Furling. or B. Give Furling his money back.  Drendran can't give you an answer until Furling decides to contact him in some way.

You do realize he made that post after I made mine, right?

You do realize he made that post after I made mine, right?
I explained the same thing multiple times before you posted that.
If you're going to rage like that, either read the whole thread before hand, or be dismissed as an idiot or troll.

Clearly you hadn't explained it well enough for anyone besides him to understand.

either read the whole thread
Doing that not only informed me of more of your asshattery, but also got me even more pissed off.

Doing that not only informed me of more of your asshattery, but also got me even more pissed off.
What got you so pissed off?
It's not like I insulted the fact the guy can't type or talk without being giggled at most of the time.
Well, before this post I didn't.

By the way, the only "evidence" the OP cited was a picture of "<DrenDran> hmm" in IRC chat.
Last time I checked, saying "hmm" in an IRC PM did not instantly make you a scammer.

I've just always thought you were an starfish.
By the way, the only "evidence" the OP cited was a picture of "<DrenDran> hmm" in IRC chat.
Last time I checked, saying "hmm" in an IRC PM did not instantly make you a scammer.
Considering he actually tried contacting you and you obviously ignored him,
Drendran can't give you an answer until Furling decides to contact him in some way.
That basically nullifies this.

I've just always thought you were an starfish.
Considering he actually tried contacting you and you obviously ignored him,
That basically nullifies this.
1. Well, that's your opinion, which I don't need to consider, seeing as you didn't give a reason.
2. I didn't ignore him. He almost instantly went offline after posting the last line. God forbid I'm busy.

2. I didn't ignore him. He almost instantly went offline after posting the last line. God forbid I'm busy.
Proof? From what he provided it shows that you acknowledged he was attempting to communicate with you, yet you simply refused to talk.

Proof? From what he provided it shows that you acknowledged he was attempting to communicate with you, yet you simply refused to talk.
A few lines of chat while I was busy before raging and signing off.
That was the first time in months we communicated at all.
And except for one PM the next day, where he did pretty much the same thing, it remains the only contact we've had in months.
Now I have RTB v4 Beta, and we can't IRC.
He will have to PM me over forums.

You don't HAVE to rely on the forums, you know.

You don't HAVE to rely on the forums, you know.
As opposed to what?

It's the internet we're talking about here.

Take your pick.

It's the internet we're talking about here.

Take your pick.

Lmao...

But DrenDran is trying to get out of this crap... We got proof, and he knows he lost.