Author Topic: DrenDran Rip me off.  (Read 17175 times)

DrenDran is worse then LordTony! 

DrenDran is worse then LordTony! 
In what way? I don't see much wrong with dren dran in this topic and he seems to contribute to the comunity.

In what way? I don't see much wrong with dren dran in this topic and he seems to contribute to the comunity.
Thanks, either mattnett11 is joking or didn't read the topic.

Jesus loving christ man. Are you just ignoring the question because you know for a god damn fact that you're not going to make his add-on and just want his money?

If not,
ANSWER THE GOD DAMN loving QUESTION.

It's painfully loving obvious you're deliberately ignoring a simple YES OR loving NO answer here.

I'm sick and tired of all your asshattery. I've disliked you from the moment I first saw you. This just loving crosses the line, and I'm just loving sick of it.

But this just crosses the line. If you try this bullstuff again,
I forgot the question.
HERE IS THE loving QUESTION AGAIN.
Okay, drendran. Are you going to loving make it, or not? Just say yes, or no. Simple answer. Even a brainless forget such as yourself can do it.

Double post yes I realize I used a lot of vulgarity but this just irks the living stuff out of me.

Ok forgettards, since you're too stupid to the read thread I will tell you idiots what his answer is.
He said before that Furling dropped contact with him after making this deal, because of this Drendran simply forgot about it.  Recently, Furling began asking Drendran about his add-on.  By this point Drendran is pretty sure the add-on that furling wanted isn't possible.  Drendran, not wanting to scam Furling is willing to come to a compromise.  Depending on what Furling wants he will either, A. Make a different add-on for Furling. or B. Give Furling his money back.  Drendran can't give you an answer until Furling decides to contact him in some way.

Jesus loving christ man. Are you just ignoring the question because you know for a god damn fact that you're not going to make his add-on and just want his money?

If not,
ANSWER THE GOD DAMN loving QUESTION.

It's painfully loving obvious you're deliberately ignoring a simple YES OR loving NO answer here.

I'm sick and tired of all your asshattery. I've disliked you from the moment I first saw you. This just loving crosses the line, and I'm just loving sick of it.

But this just crosses the line. If you try this bullstuff again,HERE IS THE loving QUESTION AGAIN.
If this is not trolling, you are loving handicapped.

NO ONE BUY FROM DRENrichard.

If this is not trolling, you are loving handicapped.

You're the one being loving handicapped.

Ike... you should add him to your "who should be banned list"

Ike... you should add him to your "who should be banned list"

No, I really shouldn't. He can be an ass to an extent, and he can really be an idiot, but he really doesn't deserve a ban.

No, I really shouldn't. He can be an ass to an extent, and he can really be an idiot, but he really doesn't deserve a ban.

Hm.. you do have a GREAT point... I just did some "research" about him.  He makes VERY good points, but yeah...

Maybe create a new Drama... "People that should/shouldn't be banned"

There's a difference between spelling errors due to stupidity "ur a homo loel!!11" and an actual mistake. The keypad on a phone and lack of spell check increases the chance of mistakes.

I actually think you're being serious.
If so:
Ok forgettards, since you're too stupid to the read thread I will tell you idiots what his answer is.
He said before that Furling dropped contact with him after making this deal, because of this Drendran simply forgot about it.  Recently, Furling began asking Drendran about his add-on.  By this point Drendran is pretty sure the add-on that furling wanted isn't possible.  Drendran, not wanting to scam Furling is willing to come to a compromise.  Depending on what Furling wants he will either, A. Make a different add-on for Furling. or B. Give Furling his money back.  Drendran can't give you an answer until Furling decides to contact him in some way.
Read that, starfish.