Author Topic: DrenDran Rip me off.  (Read 17350 times)

Lmao...

But DrenDran is trying to get out of this crap... We got proof, and he knows he lost. 
Nice troll.
There's no "losing" here.
If anyone the one who lost was furling, because he refused to discuss with me.

Nice troll.
There's no "losing" here.
If anyone the one who lost was furling, because he refused to discuss with me.

He was trying and you know you left on purpose to scam him.

He was trying and you know you left on purpose to scam him.
Stop loving saying that I know stuff.
You can't know what another person knows.

You've shown yourself to be too stupid for me to really care what you think, so you might as well pretend I admitted to trying to scam him.
Whatever makes you leave.

Or your could read the thread past the OP.
But that won't happen.

I told you over IRC last week ago and take look at spaceguys's TDM script score connect to badspot's player list gui show tell you can make new icon player list. Aslo my old thread code about script new player list. And (other hint) press gui and click drop down box list new player list as while you press F2 will show up at edit gui. It was not hard do that.

Stop loving saying that I know stuff.
You can't know what another person knows.

You've shown yourself to be too stupid for me to really care what you think, so you might as well pretend I admitted to trying to scam him.
Whatever makes you leave.

Or your could read the thread past the OP.
But that won't happen.

But You KNOW you are scamming him.  But I hope Furling reports you for fraud.  Don't know what fraud is?  To bad...

But that is extremely prohibited on the internet... Scamming will usually get your IP Adress BANNED and Maybe get you arrested if you dont make what he paid for. 

I told you over IRC last week ago and take look at spaceguys's TDM script score connect to badspot's player list gui show tell you can make new icon player list. Aslo my old thread code about script new player list. And (other hint) press gui and click drop down box list new player list as while you press F2 will show up at edit gui. It was not hard do that.
The TDM mod does not change the player list gui at all.
I don't know what you mean.
But You KNOW you are scamming him.  But I hope Furling reports you for fraud.  Don't know what fraud is?  To bad...

But that is extremely prohibited on the internet... Scamming will usually get your IP Adress BANNED and Maybe get you arrested if you dont make what he paid for. 
You're funny.

The TDM mod does not change the player list gui at all.
Oh my god! You are such idiot! Simple look at space guy's script and gui.

@Dren

Just refund him and end the madness.

@Furling

Do you even know any scripting? Because if you do then you should make the mod yourself.

matt you are a massive cunt.

Furling types horribly, its because he is deaf and refuses to learn proper grammar via books and reading like everyone else, hearing or not, regardless of their first language, has to.

Clearly there was mis-communication. DrenDran didn't have the intent to scam, there is absolutely no evidence of this and he has already suggested to refund him if thats what it comes to.

I don't know much of you, but after that stuffhole of a review topic I'd imagine there isn't much intellect in that head of yours. Probably best you leave the reasoning to people who know what the situation is about.

@Dren

Just refund him and end the madness.
The plan.

Furling types horribly, its because he is deaf and refuses to learn proper grammar via books and reading like everyone else, hearing or not, regardless of their first language, has to.

Clearly there was mis-communication. DrenDran didn't have the intent to scam, there is absolutely no evidence of this and he has already suggested to refund him if thats what it comes to.

I don't know much of you, but after that stuffhole of a review topic I'd imagine there isn't much intellect in that head of yours. Probably best you leave the reasoning to people who know what the situation is about.
this

You forget something?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Sign_Language_grammar#Word_order

The mod is not possible to make server-sided.

You forget something?

No no, this isn't about perfect grammar. You can't use grammar at all. You aren't writing proper English, its not even a matter of bad grammar; you have none whatsoever.

You need to learn it unless you want a communication barrier to plague you. If I was deaf, I'd be doing everything I could to learn proper writing, so it didn't hinder my education of future employment. Because then it really becomes a problem.

Up to you.

You forget something?
http://en.wikipedia.org
So?
Go learn English word order.
And use which ever word order is appropriate.
The mod is not possible to make server-sided.
I really doubt he understands what "server-sided" means.