Author Topic: DrenDran Rip me off.  (Read 17373 times)

DrenDran agree with me work on rail road track bricks.
So you too came to a agreement? If so good.

-snip-

Why are you blowing this completely out of proportion? You can understand him to an extent that you can answer to and not have to insult him blindly just because he doesn't want to attempt to learn. There is a difference between a mistake and just not wanting to learn something, but that isn't the argument.

In fact, this thread should be over, you answered that you'd refund it and now you're just arguing about his grammar.
I'll stay out of it though, and let you handle it. By the way, stop trying to attempt to start a religion war by saying "If god existed"

DrenDran agree with me work on rail road track bricks.

Oh god, he should just refund you the money.

Oh god, he should just refund you the money.
I not like a money. My dream will come true and other people wait for this release. I love trains and RR Tracks.

I not like a money. My dream will come true and other people wait for this release. I love trains and RR Tracks.
Yay. Even though that different admin stuff woulda been cool.
I liek furling

Why are you blowing this completely out of proportion? You can understand him to an extent that you can answer to and not have to insult him blindly just because he doesn't want to attempt to learn. There is a difference between a mistake and just not wanting to learn something, but that isn't the argument.

In fact, this thread should be over, you answered that you'd refund it and now you're just arguing about his grammar.
I'll stay out of it though, and let you handle it. By the way, stop trying to attempt to start a religion war by saying "If god existed"
1. I realize the argument stopped and the thread should be over. So I just had a bit of fun with his silly (it was silly) post.
2. Apparently I'm working on something else for him now, so yeah, we're good for now.
3. But god doesn't exist. trololololol

1. I realize the argument stopped and the thread should be over. So I just had a bit of fun with his silly (it was silly) post.
2. Apparently I'm working on something else for him now, so yeah, we're good for now.
good start new friendship.
not forget my thread http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=141666.135

Use grammar please.

2) Why would you want to help Furling if he made a drama about you?

Use grammar please.

So he wouldn't be a scammer.
derp

So he wouldn't be a scammer.
derp
Yes, because something blindly giving you ~$20 is scamming.

He gave furling money realized it couldnt be made tryed to work it out with furling came to a agreement and started working on another thing now stop bumping this topic.

He gave furling money realized it couldnt be made tryed to work it out with furling came to a agreement and started working on another thing now stop bumping this topic.
That avatar reminds me of Jazz Jackrabbit.

That avatar reminds me of Jazz Jackrabbit.
kbro. now lets stop bumping guys.

kbro. now lets stop bumping guys.
You know, it was on page 2 already. So you effectively bumped it.

You know, it was on page 2 already. So you effectively bumped it.
sorreh D;