Author Topic: DrenDran Rip me off.  (Read 17297 times)

If he quit, why did he bother requesting that I make mods for him?

BOO! I am still here.

I was close.
Are you paying for Dren or for yourself?
both. if Dren finish mod, i pay for his server.

So furling payed for my service?
For me to make a mod for him?
Then he seems to have left the forums?

If he doesn't use his server this month, then I can just move whatever he payed for to you.

LOL, I can't be here all time, I will come play blockland in once in while, becuase I have job everyday. when I have chance to play BL or this forum. I did paid DranDren's server already.

I did paid DrenDran's server for one month a time to exchange He wil make for me a mod (new icon Player list) Link at: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=149256.0
However... He never made one a mod for me. I thought He nice guy person. Right now, He is big starfish.

/Discuss

This is why I never buy anyone stuff from steam, you cannot trust anyone on the internet.

This is why I never buy anyone stuff from steam, you cannot trust anyone on the internet.
You can trust me. B)

Lol dren is a scumbag, exhibit C

DrenDran seems like a jerk. I don't like jerks. (ps: ronalde ragen rules!)

DrenDran seems like a jerk. I don't like jerks. (ps: ronalde ragen rules!)
Thanks for providing no reason why.
You proved your stupidity.

All this thread proves is that I said "hmm?".
What's wrong with saying "hmm?" on irc?
I'll make something for him, don't worry lol.

i used to think dren was a pretty cool guy,eh posts good posts and dosent until he ended up making stupid spelling errors blaming his phone while at the same time criticizing others for their spelling and generally being an ass, imo

aaand then th-

oh okay then

i think it's what you didnt say
you didnt acknowledge him at all, and that made him think you were trying to play it off as some "what, i dont remember that you insane person" moment

i used to think dren was a pretty cool guy,eh posts good posts and dosent until he ended up making stupid spelling errors blaming his phone while at the same time criticizing others for their spelling and generally being an ass, imo
There's a difference between spelling errors due to stupidity "ur a homo loel!!11" and an actual mistake. The keypad on a phone and lack of spell check increases the chance of mistakes.

There's a difference between spelling errors due to stupidity "ur a homo loel!!11" and an actual mistake. The keypad on a phone and lack of spell check increases the chance of mistakes.
you could look back at your post and check the spelling yourself

just a suggestion

Well Furling wanted me to write this I think.  Whatever, I feel that there should be a promptness when completing your part of a deal, especially when money is involved.  I don't pay a plumber, then wait months for him to fix my pipes.

you could look back at your post and check the spelling yourself

just a suggestion
If you don't know how to spell somethign quite right, then you just don't.
I don't even care about spelling, I just complain when someone is so stupid it visually manifests itself in the post.

I would call it BULLstuff. You are very smooth talk fool all of us. Now we know who are you a person right now.

I would call it BULLstuff. You are very smooth talk fool all of us. Now we know who are you a person right now.
Who am I a person?
What?

Look, I doubt that player list modification is possible.
I tried to explain this to you a long time ago.
I never actually said I wouldn't make it for you, and you quit blockland for a while so you never contacted me about it.
After I hadn't exchanged any words with you for a few months, I just forgot.

Who am I a person?
What?

Look, I doubt that player list modification is possible.
I tried to explain this to you a long time ago.
I never actually said I wouldn't make it for you, and you quit blockland for a while so you never contacted me about it.
After I hadn't exchanged any words with you for a few months, I just forgot.
You keep ignore me on irc and PM to me. what the forget?