Author Topic: Terrain Build: Demo Ruins  (Read 9470 times)

Great topic, Jirhue. I had no idea you would post this on forums! Hahah!  :cookieMonster:
:D

AFK you have to join and be my trusty partner

:D

AFK you have to join and be my trusty partner
How much do I get paid!? Lol, naw', just kidding. I'll join in on ya' and be jur' partner!  :cookieMonster:

I forgot who did the work on the Tips booth near info lol.  Anyone there when that person made it or IS the person that made it? :P

I forgot who did the work on the Tips booth near info lol.  Anyone there when that person made it or IS the person that made it? :P
The Tips booth in ruins was done by me silly. I believe I worked on it during the time you hosted the save. I replaced 'tips' with 'tits' just to mess with you, and eventually changed it back. Like three times, you said I changed the events, but I didn't.  :cookieMonster:

The Tips booth in ruins was done by me silly. I believe I worked on it during the time you hosted the save. I replaced 'tips' with 'tits' just to mess with you, and eventually changed it back. Like three times, you said I changed the events, but I didn't.  :cookieMonster:
Oh yes! You did not change the events, however, you did delete a very important component.  The only reason it still worked is because I still had the original tips booth up and it was working off of that :P

AFK, when you get the chance could you come on over and add some tall weeds and crap to the other 3 things around info?  I did the main info booth but I'm not as good as shrooms and grass as you are.

Save please.
I'll definitely upload a save when:
A: It's pretty much finished
B: We all get bored of doing it.

AFK, when you get the chance could you come on over and add some tall weeds and crap to the other 3 things around info?  I did the main info booth but I'm not as good as shrooms and grass as you are.

Yeah, I just finished with those too. Tell me how they look...

Nothing Quality about this Quality Badge!

I made a build, but Jirue deleted it. :(

I made a build, but Jirue deleted it. :(
OK 1 up, you can stop complaining now.  I tried to be nice and I even forced you to save it before I deleted it.  I explained to you exactly why I wanted to delete it and you agreed.  But after I actually did it you couldn't stop whining and bitching. 

I appreciate the great idea, and I appreciate the work you did, but you can suck it up now.  Go start your own terrain build, you have the save file.

-1 Up took place of that heresy turtle town!

Next to MY pond?

thank you :D

-1 Up took place of that heresy turtle town!

Next to MY pond?

thank you :D
What?

Oi Jay. It's so strange but.... yesterday, the dude that made the demo house ruins showed it for me (randomly) , before I saw this topic.

..also
"Try clicking on the light"
He also had that. :o

Oi Jay. It's so strange but.... yesterday, the dude that made the demo house ruins showed it for me (randomly) , before I saw this topic.

..alsoHe also had that. :o
Would it help to know that I'm Jirue?  Or was it someone else.. Lol

someone else :p

edit: His name is The Impossible Quiz 2, and his build is still on Badspot's.
I think he did a good job on it, maybe abit much wines.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 09:41:14 AM by Sleven »

someone else :p

edit: His name is The Impossible Quiz 2, and his build is still on Badspot's.
I think he did a good job on it, maybe abit much wines.
double you tee eff I wanna see..

Edit: I just saw it, what a poser...
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 03:11:28 PM by Jay the Cartoonist »