Author Topic: Sandvich - I'm important, I get bitches and I laugh at your dead mother.  (Read 6100 times)

I tend to always agree with Bisjac, and this is no exception. Don't get me wrong, I still think Sandvich needs to change.

there is no other sense. hipster is a very specific type of person that hasnt changed much ever.
its a whole personality type, and type of hobbies and lifestyle. VERY specific.

I bet you are dumb dumb loving kid that throws that term around with your school friends, having no loving clue what you are saying lol

edit to fix grammar error.

*magic*

I tend to always agree with Bisjac, and this is no exception. Don't get me wrong, I still think Sandvich needs to change.
So im supposed to stand by while someone pokes fun at my dead mother?

Whatever you say, almighty bisjac that is never wrong!
still can't see past that huge bubble of self importance?

Look in the mirror.

where have i replied to you anything regarding my self importance? go ahead and quote it up.
i reread my 4 posts to you, cant see to get what your talking about. but hey, you are the smart guy, so ill give you credit for it while you are still pulling it up for me.

btw forget your dead whore mother.

you are using your unrelated personal problems to defend yourself against unrelated internet drama.
the lame classic mama joke is no excuse to suddenly victimize yourself and attempt to bring a tear to everyone's eye to to protect yourself from attack.
grow the forget up.

btw forget your dead whore mother
Stopped right there. I'm not going to even try to reply to you're richard comments.

Ignore bisjac. 99.9% of what he says is rude/arrogant/self-important/starfish-ish.

well then you stopped half way through my reply.
then you can still quote me on my self importance as you say.

Ignore bisjac. 99.9% of what he says is rude/arrogant/self-important/starfish-ish.

I've always done that.  :cookieMonster:

So im supposed to stand by while someone pokes fun at my dead mother?Whatever you say, almighty bisjac that is never wrong!
I can understand why you would be upset, I would be too. Though, this is the Internet. Nothing should be taken seriously.

I can understand why you would be upset, I would be too. Though, this is the Internet. Nothing should be taken seriously.

Even factual information that could change our lives?

i save my best .01% for herp lol

Sweet, I feel special.  :cookieMonster:

:(
Even factual information that could change our lives?

Why would that be on the Internet in the first place?  :cookieMonster: