Author Topic: Young boy burnt to death for stealing necklace (Google it.)  (Read 15239 times)

I dont get whats up with Africa, how hard is it to not act like psychos? And yet people still donate to them
They're a mass of uncivilized savages.

They're a mass of uncivilized savages.

Because they are a country of nothing but mondays.

I'm sorry, but, while he did deserve some punishment for theft,

Burning someone alive? That's a richard move.

Ignore bisjac. 99.9% of what he says is rude/arrogant/self-important/starfish-ish.

I haven't watched it but for your own sake you should probably take that stuff down. It probably qualifies as gross stuff.
Isn't this going to be counted as gross material? It's awful but what are we going to do about it? :/

I don't agree with censoring this stuff. People ought to know what goes on in this world, instead of living in their perfect la-la land.

Griffsky [145.9] Stammers"HEEEEEEEEELLLLLPPP, stuffCURITY!"

I am so loving sorry for doing that.

I was imagining more of..

George Lemons [145.9] Stammers"HHHOOONNkool kids klub HHHOONNkool kids klub CCLOOOWWWNNN AAAABUUSSEEE"

Now i feel even worse.

Ignore bisjac. 99.9% of what he says is rude/arrogant/self-important/starfish-ish.
too right :/

What's the other .1%?

they were better off in the jungles where they kept their aids to themselves.

its really the white mans fault. we gave them hope when we showed them the world. they just arent genetically able to function in a real society. we were fools to think they could.

they were better off in the jungles where they kept their aids to themselves.

its really the white mans fault. we gave them hope when we showed them the world. they just arent genetically able to function in a real society. we were fools to think they could.

They probably ate him after.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 06:24:43 PM by Lørd Tøny »

They probably ate him after like mondays eating fried chicken.
offnded blek persun her :(

Jesus christ.

All this for stealing a necklace? loving scum of our world. Sure, he made an error, but he didn't need to be publicly humiliated, beat, and burned to death.

For gods sake. Just . . . . .. . .