Author Topic: Sandvich - I'm important, I get bitches and I laugh at your dead mother.  (Read 6101 times)

asablief. you arent living up to your mother's expectations. she looks down on your with disappointment. you know. being trolled so easily by sanvich and such. she thought you were smarter then that, but you fell for it anyways.

you have shamed her. thus shaming yourself. you should kill yourself.

wait no.... you are getting more angry now. you are losing control of your feelings because you are just that weak.
you should go kill others. do it for mama.

and say blockland made you do it lol

You don't know anything about my mother, lol.

i know she was the whore of blockland. she joined my server often, talking about her lame son. but i got sick of her mouth flapping so id stick a richard in it.

now you're just rambling. go away.

Rookie and Bisjac are both acting like dumbstuffs.

I might also add, topic backfire?

i know she was the whore of blockland. she joined my server often, talking about her lame son. but i got sick of her mouth flapping so id stick a richard in it.

How'd you get your richard across the Internet?  :cookieMonster:

bisjac has a cyberpowered snake.

stick it in the usb port dumb ass

Rookie and Bisjac are both acting like dumbstuffs.

I might also add, topic backfire?
Why has it backfired? Bisjac is just being the richard he always has been. He's probably the only guy on sandvichs side at this point.

stick it in the usb port dumb ass

Flat richard lol.

Nothing on the Internet is serious asablief.

Why has it backfired? Bisjac is just being the richard he always has been. He's probably the only guy on sandvichs side at this point.
He's not on sandvich's side; he's just exploiting the fact you're getting trolled.

im not taking sides. i dont care about the topic.

i just need to bring attention to the butthurt of dead mother, that this guy is using in defense to unrelated frustrations in his life.
its pathetic.

asab. you arent special for having a dead mom. you dont get special treatment. we arent your uncle taking you out for ice cream. if you are upset in the world outside of your home, you deal with it accordingly. leave your morbid teetsquirter out of it.

He's not on sandvich's side; he's just exploiting the fact you're getting trolled.
I don't think sandvich is smart enough to troll.

you arent special for having a dead mom. you dont get special treatment
Never asked for it.

I don't think sandvich is smart enough to troll.

but yet here we are in your topic of of troll(ed)
lol

you are to dumb to realize the deed was done.