Author Topic: My dog sleeps like a handicap  (Read 4663 times)

When ever my dog falls asleep he always puts his head on a pillow and sleeps like a human. He sleeps on my bed every night and pushes me off the bed because  he spreads his body out. And he's not a big dog either he's a small Jack Russel.
When ever I'm playing guitar or piano he barks at me. Also, during the winter he goes under ALL the covers and makes himself in a nest thing. If I'm laying on my bed and get up for a minute he goes and lays down right where I was laying. He tries to bite me if i move him.

I dont think that my dog is normal...and no he's not mentally handicapped.

My handicap sleeps like a dog.

stop loving making topics.

...u have a handicap?
I have a handicap. He lives in our basement and feeds off of our furnace heat.

stop loving making topics.

if u dont like them then u dont have to loving read them u starfish!

is that even possible without being intoxicated

In a cage, his name is Bilo.  

is that even possible without being intoxicated
Yes, our furnace heat is enchanted with a constant fire burst from a red orb, which I discovered in an underground cave. I used the orb to try to cure my handicap's handicapation, but it didn't work, so I made our furnace heat edible and locked him in the basement.

Yes, our furnace heat is enchanted with a constant fire burst from a red orb, which I discovered in an underground cave. I used the orb to try to cure my handicap's handicapation, but it didn't work, so I made our furnace heat edible and locked him in the basement.

oh that makes sense now ^^

i can't stop reading them because they're on the first page of the board.
it's loving stupid and nobody appreciates them.
stop making them.

oh that makes sense now ^^
Well, he's dead now. As it turns out, I forgot to turn the dial on the orb all the way to the right. So instead of edible heat, the heat was turned into gamma radiation and burned a hole in our basement three miles deep, killing my handicap in the process.

I have a handicap too.

i also have a handicap.
his name is hacker20199.

i can't stop reading them because they're on the first page of the board.
it's loving stupid and nobody appreciates them.
stop making them.

u dont have to read them tho just skip it!