Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
4:33
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
Author
Topic: 4:33 (Read 1614 times)
Illidan
July 23, 2011, 12:41:46 AM
I don't know whether to laugh at how ridiculous this is, or appreciate the meaning behind it.
Ad Bot
Advertisement
captain blue
July 23, 2011, 12:42:41 AM
i played this for a piano recital when i was like 10, no joke
Jetlok
July 23, 2011, 12:43:26 AM
what.
what is this.
captain blue
July 23, 2011, 12:44:30 AM
Quote from: Jetlok on July 23, 2011, 12:43:26 AM
what.
what is this.
4 minutes and 33 seconds of rests
sorrel
July 23, 2011, 12:45:40 AM
oh, now i get it :P
Jubel
July 23, 2011, 12:47:00 AM
I laughed.
Sulfate
July 23, 2011, 12:48:00 AM
beautiful.
Clone v.117
July 23, 2011, 12:49:08 AM
Quote from: Jubel on July 23, 2011, 12:47:00 AM
I laughed.
Nightmare-Duckie
July 23, 2011, 12:55:21 AM
He was actually reading the sheet. No one laughed in the audience. No one coughed. No one got up and left. They are all true patrons of music.
xxjpxx
July 23, 2011, 01:25:31 AM
It takes immense talent to perform such a feat! I envy him.
james4115
July 23, 2011, 01:27:24 AM
his arm must have gotten tired
Kingdaro
July 23, 2011, 01:30:51 AM
god this is harder than circus galop
Colten
July 23, 2011, 01:32:14 AM
For a second I thought this topic was about some Australian movie I saw a long time ago
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2:37
Disappointed it wasnt, movie was good :(
COOKIEZ
July 23, 2011, 02:03:10 AM
I remember I had to do a project on a composer, I randomly picked John Cage and I did this song,
imo the whole song sends the message, "smoke weed erry day"
Coolio
July 23, 2011, 02:42:21 AM
420 lol nub
smukwederryday
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
4:33