Author Topic: Fights. Cheap shots. Do or don't?  (Read 9444 times)


Why does nobody in this thread understand this?????
Hitting someone in the balls is most likely not going to stop them, it will just make things far worse for you!

I punch you in the nuts, and you do absolutely nothing, and in fact, just fight harder.

Why not?
You'll figure it out if you actually interacted with friends and family.

Get off the computer and figure out why I said that, I won't give you an answer.
It's called sarcasm.
Call it that all you want, your just probably avoiding your mistake for saying that.

Sorry, I wouldn't know. I don't fight. I don't believe in physically harming another human being.

then why are you in this topic...

Sorry, I wouldn't know. I don't fight. I don't believe in physically harming another human being.



Then go somewhere else.

Oh trust me, I hate fighting, I think its utterly handicapped, I don't start them, I don't try to continue them. If someone throws a punch though, I'll retaliate.



Also, aren't you the friend I scared away for a little? Why are you telling me to leave when I hurt ur wittle feewings my the big bad man on the internetz :((((((((

Why does nobody in this thread understand this?????
Hitting someone in the balls is most likely not going to stop them, it will just make things far worse for you!
>implying hitting someone in the balls is the only 'cheap shot'.

Besides it's their fault for being unprepared.

It's called sarcasm.
Doubt it.

then why are you in this topic...
Because I have an opinion and I'm expressing it.

Oh trust me, I hate fighting, I think its utterly handicapped, I don't start them, I don't try to continue them. If someone throws a punch though, I'll retaliate.
I've never given someone a chance to throw a punch.

Call it that all you want, your just probably avoiding your mistake for saying that.
Did.... did you actually think i was serious about going for somebodies jugular and ruining their life?

I think yours might be broken...

Did.... did you actually think i was serious about going for somebodies jugular and ruining their life?
-snip-
I think yours might be broken...
Terrible defense.

>implying hitting someone in the balls is the only 'cheap shot'.

Besides it's their fault for being unprepared.
Read through the thread, balls is the only point people are talking about.
And the thing is they most likely will be prepared, all the people are forgetting one thing, what if they cant connect? What it the other person blocks or dodges or has no testicles? Then they will simply punch you straight in the face.

Terrible defense.
Terrible accusation.
But really, i think your cool and all but you need to learn sarcasm. :/

Read through the thread, balls is the only point people are talking about.
And the thing is they most likely will be prepared, all the people are forgetting one thing, what if they cant connect? What it the other person blocks or dodges or has no testicles? Then they will simply punch you straight in the face.
Be as prepared as they are, and dodge.

Terrible accusation.
But really, i think your cool and all but you need to learn sarcasm. :/
Sorry but sarcasm can't be read through text. You have to declare it as you say it. This is what everyone else does unless they make it obvious enough.
You posted about injuring someone in a topic about injuring people. It's going to be very difficult to tell if you're being sarcastic.
Continuing to say it over and over and not really trying to back it up makes it less believable.

Be as prepared as they are, and dodge. But what if they are more prepared and counter attack your dodge? o.O
Sorry but sarcasm can't be read through text. You have to declare it as you say it. This is what everyone else does unless they make it obvious enough.
You posted about injuring someone in a topic about injuring people. It's going to be very difficult to tell if you're being sarcastic.
Continuing to say it over and over and not really trying to back it up makes it less believable.
I guess i should have made it more clear but honestly, its as if the thread was about spanking disobedient children and someone commented "If they dont listen to you hit them with your car" or something, its so over exaggerated you know they aren't actually serious.

If you're going to fight, win it. If you're in a fight where you have to do that, you're doing something wrong.

its as if the thread was about spanking disobedient children and someone commented "If they dont listen to you hit them with your car"
But it isn't

For highschool fights, don't use cheapshots, it'll make people wanna forget you up more.

But in a life-or-death situation, it's fine.