Author Topic: Legends of Yore! - A casual rogue-like for Android, iOS, and PC!  (Read 3515 times)

As with all young adventurers you crave a dungeon to explore and monsters to slay.
Delving deep into the catacombs you will find both adventure and reward.
Danger and joy.
If you make it through maybe you'll become a .. Legend of Yore.

The Legends of Yore is a casual rogue-like designed for mobile platforms, and the PC. You choose your character and adventure through dungeons, gaining levels and new equipment to make your way up to become a hero.

I've personally been playing this game like non-stop for the past few days. I love it so much. I use it as a time waster too, I have it on my android phone and just take my phone out and continue the adventure. The game is available on PC, Android, and an outdated version is for iOS platforms due to Apple's upgrade process.

Wait a second... These characters are from Realm of the Mad God or "X" game!

Why yes, yes they are. The sprites are a free open resource for everyone to use. You can find them here: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=8970.0

Players
Request your characters to be put here in the thread!

Media

« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 04:49:40 PM by Dropshock »

Tried it, pretty fun.

...It's Realm of the Mad God.
EDIT: forget me, didn't read OP

...It's Realm of the Mad God.
EDIT: forget me, didn't read OP
Congratulations. You now officially look like a moron.

Congratulations. You now officially look like a moron.
No need to be a richard.
He corrected himself, chill the forget out.

No need to be a richard.
He corrected himself, chill the forget out.
What are you going on about? I wasn't screaming stuff at him for being an idiot. I just said he looked like a moron.
He saw the topic, looked at like one picture, noticed it looked similar to Real of the Mad God, and posted that that's what this is. I told him he's a moron for not even reading a single word of the OP.
You need to chill the forget out, Skip.

What are you going on about? I wasn't screaming stuff at him for being an idiot. I just said he looked like a moron.
He saw the topic, looked at like one picture, noticed it looked similar to Real of the Mad God, and posted that that's what this is. I told him he's a moron for not even reading a single word of the OP.
I think he's aware he looks like a moron. He doesn't need you to make it "official" for him. And I never said you were screaming stuff, I just told you to chill out.

You need to chill the forget out, Skip.
Come at me bro.

I think he's aware he looks like a moron. He doesn't need you to make it "official" for him. And I never said you were screaming stuff, I just told you to chill out.
When you tell someone to "chill the forget out" you make it sound like they're flipping the forget out and spouting stuff everywhere and screaming.
Come at me bro.
You're an idiot.

When you tell someone to "chill the forget out" you make it sound like they're flipping the forget out and spouting stuff everywhere and screaming.
When you tell someone they "officially look like a moron" you make it sound like you're trying to be a richard.
Misunderstandings yay?

You're an idiot.
If that's how you want it, baby.

When you tell someone they "officially look like a moron" you make it sound like you're trying to be a richard.
Misunderstandings yay?
If that's how you want it, baby.
Okay then. I'm sorry? Is that better?
Now can we actually discuss the game instead of you stuffting your pants because I called someone a moron?

Okay then. I'm sorry? Is that better?
Now can we actually discuss the game instead of you stuffting your pants because I called someone a moron?
Only if you can stop making bullstuff comments like "stuffting your pants."
Again, chill the forget out.

Only if you can stop making bullstuff comments like "stuffting your pants."
Again, chill the forget out.
I'm not angry. Nor do I need to "chill the forget out" because as I said before, I'm not
flipping the forget out and spouting stuff everywhere and screaming.
But whatever. Fine.

Great game, stop arguing.
It looks great and is a good use of Realm of the Mad God's sprites.

AHEM
AHEMEMEMEMAHEM
the game lets get back to it

I don't have any android or ios stuff, but I tried on the PC. I preferably prefer prefering ROTMG though because the online feature

Great game, stop arguing.
It looks great and is a good use of Realm of the Mad God's sprites.
I was trying to stop the argument :/
But yeah I agree, it is a nice use of the sprites. I do believe that the guy who made the Realm of the Mad God didn't make the sprites, so it's not like these sprites are that particular game's sprites.
I don't have any android or ios stuff, but I tried on the PC. I preferably prefer prefering ROTMG though because the online feature
ROTMG isn't really the same game at all, this is a turn-based rogue-like and it wouldn't work very well online.