Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 150571 times)

Too late.

And besides that you decimated my air force. So that was retaliation for that.

Too late.

And besides that you decimated my air force. So that was retaliation for that.
forget
wait you said it was only a few miles though right?
yay some of my country is still alive :D

It extends maybe 30 miles, but your capital was basically vaporized.

Who are you at war with?

plane systems require electricity
emp was used
therefore
the plane failed on proper dropping and landed in farmlands or crashed and didn't do as much damage due to the bomb not being armed

somebody forgot about the undisclosed location of
BASE [REDACTED] <3

Get out watcher. My planes had EMP shielding as it is, but they were still vaporized by the explosion.

Get out watcher. My planes had EMP shielding as it is, but they were still vaporized by the explosion.

Planes cannot have EMP cages.

EMP cages are only effective on stationary objects.

Unless, you want a big metal box surrounding your plane.

if they were vaporized by the warhead, then how did the plane get there? unless your plane travels at the speed of light or you have an air force base right next to his capital, then the plane wouldn't arrive in time
and as comatose said, yeah
and when did you say your plane had EMP shielding? if you already have, give me a quote
if not
your argument is invalid
:awwyeah:

if they were vaporized by the warhead, then how did the plane get there? unless your plane travels at the speed of light or you have an air force base right next to his capital, then the plane wouldn't arrive in time
and when did you say your plane had EMP shielding? if you already have, give me a quote
if not
your argument is invalid
he dropped the warhead from those planes
but yes his argument would be invalid with the emp shielding thing you said.

Air Force One has an EMP cage. It's tons of wiring and shielding for a thermonuclear blast and the EMP that follows. Google it to find out.
if not
your argument is invalid
Did you loving read the post? I said my planes were vaporized by MY thermonuclear blast.

Just stop arguing about it and get on with your life.

he dropped the warhead from those planes
but yes his argument would be invalid with the emp shielding thing you said.
True.
After the EMP went off, the power went down, and the planes started gliding, only for a few seconds. Then the pilots managed to drop the bomb after the power came back on.
Who are you at war with?
Tungstion.

Lil Robot.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 06:12:56 PM by Gojira »

Air Force One has an EMP cage. It's tons of wiring and shielding for a thermonuclear blast and the EMP that follows. Google it to find out.Did you loving read the post? I said my planes were vaporized by MY thermonuclear blast.

Just stop arguing about it and get on with your life.
True.
After the EMP went off, the power went down, and the planes started gliding, only for a few seconds. Then the pilots managed to drop the bomb after the power came back on.
uh
when an emp effects an electronic device, it doesn't turn back on after the emp is disabled..

Just go along with the story.

They glided for a few minutes (wholly possible) and then power came back on.

you read your own post
nowhere does it say it was vaporized by the explosion from the warhead you dropped
so how would i know you meant yours? i thought you meant the one from the warhead detonated in the air
plus you have horrible pilots and most likely air force if they can't navigate away or drop it from a safe altitude

Just go along with the story.

They glided for a few minutes (wholly possible) and then power came back on.
i thought we were going for realism in this story though :c
they would have to have the knowledge to repair it with electronics, but they had no electronics that weren't disabled on the plane.
???