Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 145843 times)

Unfortunately, while the country of Duck was working on their top-secret project, a gas leak was detected in the atmosphere. The gas leak was highly flammable and got caught on fire while one of the workers was smoking a cigarette and threw it to the floor. The gas leak spread and so did the fire. This brought the country to a civil war and eventually the majority of Duck died.

A malfunction within Novus's transport ship leads to the whole of the ship to explode, leaving no survivors.

"
Irajinia's spaceforce decimates the Farken space force, shooting down 1793 XR-2s with anti-spacecraft defences and space-fighters/interceptors, 3798 DGIVs with anti-spacecraft defences/fighter-interceptors, and 3 warships were destroyed by Irajinian space bombers, with 5 warships damaged/disabled. Irajinia lost two warships with 6 damaged/disabled, 962 fighters were lost.
"
Yeah no, you don't have any of that stuff. It took me ages to build mine, and you're making yours on earth.

also the fact that you have no idea how combat in space would even work, bombs don't have any effect in space and you cannot OUTFIT A HELICOPTER FOR SPACE AS IT CANNOT EVEN FLY IN LOW ATMOSPHERE.

Farken still has all of its fighters and stuff because mr.ihavetobeoverpowered thought he was a space superpower, when i was the one that had a loving moonbase.

yeah uh no, less gravity means easier to build stuff.
means i can make ships faster than you, with more defences as the moon doesn't have alot of gravity.

so yeah, Farken sends the L.M.S. Explorer, and 20 arrow freighters and two R/S Vessels to research this new planet.

Farken will leave behind all hostality when moving to this planet.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 08:20:31 AM by Feep »

I'm sticking myself here.
have fun all by yourself in this thread

I'm sticking myself here.

I've still got my main space base on Rokhna

Three-fourths of the population on Alderamin after the shuttle arrived have now departed once again towards Cerio.