Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147551 times)

The entire country of Duck is doing a top-secret construction of stuff.
All of their faculties and organizations (DSIS, Duck's Military, etc) are helping with this project.
Some details may be released, but if anything they will be very limited.

Biological Weapon WW...

This can't end well. :c
Have most of the nations thought about your Space evac shemes? Last Earth I thought they were rather organised and complete. Just thought I'd mention it as it does seem a bit "end if the world" kin of war. If not then the countries I can see as super powers might be disapearing if they're not careful :c
Unless New Porlaq has a trick hidden.

New Porlaq's 8,000,000 soldiers pretty much buttforget Novus's 2,000,000

Biological Weapon WW...

This can't end well. :c
Have most of the nations thought about your Space evac shemes? Last Earth I thought they were rather organised and complete. Just thought I'd mention it as it does seem a bit "end if the world" kin of war. If not then the countries I can see as super powers might be disapearing if they're not careful :c
Unless New Porlaq has a trick hidden.
And I believe in the next earth, we won't be allowed to use ANYTHING from our old countries, a fresh start kinda?

loving nevermind.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 04:40:23 PM by HelplessNobb88 »

Battlebrain's country needs to be removed.
lol, why? because everything that happens to mine isn't a plane crash, act
of terrorism, or weather?

lol, why? because everything that happens to mine isn't a plane crash, act
of terrorism, or weather?

Because you are doing some stupid stuff, like just running into a country and loving them over.

CF starts developing anti-missile lasers. This is aided by old blueprints from Earth 1. The laser should be ready to mount on a modified 747 within a few months. (3 RL days)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 04:40:57 PM by HelplessNobb88 »

New Porlaq has invaded Tungstion "Ogm ReeMuv Hees CunTree Tahts not posibl11!!!1"

New Porlaq has invaded Tungstion "Ogm ReeMuv Hees CunTree Tahts not posibl11!!!1"

Wrong country.

Uh no lol, At Earth 2.0 I got ass-raped for my beliefs. I didn't start that. And in this one there have been many tensions only about 2 of which started by me. I launched those at you because you were being a huge douche towards me.
you have invalid reasons
i was being quiet in roleplay, you can't do stuff like that for OOC reasons
i also do recall that you had some super overpowered things at one point.

if i try ANYTHING to pull you out of my country, you'll probably end up overpowering me SOME HOW.

I already over-power you, I have 3,000,000 Paratroopers in your country along with CAS mowing anything down in front of them, not to mention the poisonous gas that has spread throughout most of your country.

Battlebrain's country needs to be removed.

Seriously.  I thought battlebrain was pretty cool at first, but he's clearly just a huge richard whom doesn't know anything about morals and politics.  Get off the forums, please.

New Porlaq's 8,000,000 soldiers pretty much buttforget Novus's 2,000,000

Makes no loving sense.  It would take at least a few days to mobilize all those troops at one time, giving me more than enough time to set up defenses at your city.  You think I'm doing this for more land and power, right?  I'm doing this attack to stop you killing millions of your own people, which you use as test subjects.  I seriously pity you.

lol, if you would actually read, ALL of my troops were ready to be deployed at a moments notice. And nope, I'm not leaving sorry

I already over-power you, I have 3,000,000 Paratroopers in your country along with CAS mowing anything down in front of them, not to mention the poisonous gas that has spread throughout most of your country.
kay
have fun with your overpowered stuff while i completely ignore the fact you're invading.
until roknrollwill and oasis have confirmed the legitimacy of your stupid attack, i'm ignoring your over powered country.