Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147488 times)

Farken has invented a new type of electricity which requires a massive amount of energy to create, so the price is 1,900,000$ a generator. It is basically a miniature sun wrapped in solar panels and will never run out of power for several millennias
That's disgustingly un-real.

In response to this new disease discovered by Truelia, Darskel declares martial law in the mainland and on the off-world colonies. We are ready to launch anti-matter missiles in order to contain the disease. We are also sending out survival ships into deep space with enough food and water to last five years. These ships contain around 150 people, and are designed to ensure Darskel's survival in the future.

anti-matter missiles

You're joking.  That's loving ridiculously dangerous.  You really needs to stop this stuff, Tomcat.  That's just loving sad.  You could be saving billions of dollars in energy plants, but waste anti-matter to make weapons.  What a shame.

That's disgustingly un-real.

So is the rest of the topic, please grab a support ticket and file a complaint.

So is the rest of the topic, please grab a support ticket and file a complaint.
So now your being a hypocrite?

Truelian Alert Broadcast System
ALERT
While mining in Feltinite Mines Trulian miners discovered pieces of human carcass. After a month of examination medical examiners have been showing symptoms of an unknown virus. The virus has been nick-named "The Cough."
'THE COUGH' SYMPTOMS
(From start to finish)
  • Coughing (Reason for nick-name
  • Fatigue
  • Nausea
  • Vomitting
  • Vomitting of blood
  • Blindness + bleeding of eyes
  • Deafness + bleeding of ears
  • Depletion of WBC (White Blood Cells)
  • Organ failure
  • Death

The virus is waterborne and can be transmitted very easily through bodily contact, the symptoms do not show until at least a week. All ship yards and airports have been shut down and martial law has been declared. Borders have been shut down and any infiltration by anyone will be caught and severely dealt with.

Thank you for your time and please be patient.

President President!
Someone in Truelia is coughing!
FIRE
EVERYTHING

Are you trying to stir stuff up?
well, i just don't see any point in turning a perfectly good transport ship into a recon ship.
there goes a lot of cargo space out the window :/

well, i just don't see any point in turning a perfectly good transport ship into a recon ship.
But outside the window is space, which is endless and empty, so you can't throw storage space into more storage space.

Ok. you didn't HAVE to say 'Tungstion laughs' :I

Ok. you didn't HAVE to say 'Tungstion laughs' :I
woops
forget up on my part o:

You're joking.  That's loving ridiculously dangerous.  You really needs to stop this stuff, Tomcat.  That's just loving sad.  You could be saving billions of dollars in energy plants, but waste anti-matter to make weapons.  What a shame.

*Cough*CheckUCproposal*cough*

*Cough*CheckUCproposal*cough*
I'm not UC and I believe that Irajinia isn't in it anymore.

Darskel announces the construction of a 10 year project on the new planet, Alderamin. This project is the building of a defense weapon facility in the center of the island that the various nations have colonized. This weapon platform will protect the area of the planet where the island is and hold 7 anti-matter orbital missiles, and contain a dock for fighters and dreadnoughts.

So now your being a hypocrite?

Actually no I am pretty much done with forum games like this, so I just want to see what its like on your guys level.

Feep, your mini sun generator is ridiculous.

Antimatter weapons are at least a theoretical possibility, however stupid. A miniature sun is beyond unreal. Also, the encasing of it in solar panels would take up monstrous amounts of space,because they could easily melt if they're too close, so it would have to exist in space. It's also extremely impractical because it would require constant maintenance due to floating space debris crashing into it, or the inside overheating and melting the whole contraption.

It's a clever idea, but as far as it goes in science and economics, it's just not possible.

Now that I'm done showing how bad that generator thing is, Avalonia is producing the U4 spy plane. It is equipped with the prototype stealth technology, and is capable of short range space travel. The U4 V1 has proven successful in most of its functions, though it cannot use its weapons and remain undetectable simultaneously. The U4 V2 is expected to perform such functions. The V1 is currently in production. The stealth technology uses cameras to detect the appearance of the sky above and terrain below it, and projects these images on the surface of the plane, rendering it almost invisible. This camouflage is a hologram, so materials that absorb radar can be attached to the hull. Avalonia will not be releasing the experimental plane to the rest of the World.   This is preparation for the inevitable conflict of Feep versus battlebrain, in which I do not plan to get involved. I'll merely defend my acquisitions.

I will stand by all countries in the FNDC, including Pleortha.

I'm willing to trade anti-matter to other countries in the FNDC, and starts a program to convert old anti-matter weapons into fuel for use in spaceships.