Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147479 times)

Was I added back to the FNDC? if not put me on that list c:

Truelian Alert Broadcast System
ALERT
While mining in Feltinite Mines Trulian miners discovered pieces of human carcass. After a month of examination medical examiners have been showing symptoms of an unknown virus. The virus has been nick-named "The Cough."
'THE COUGH' SYMPTOMS
(From start to finish)
  • Coughing (Reason for nick-name
  • Fatigue
  • Nausea
  • Vomitting
  • Vomitting of blood
  • Blindness + bleeding of eyes
  • Deafness + bleeding of ears
  • Depletion of WBC (White Blood Cells)
  • Organ failure
  • Death

In response to this, ALL visitors from other countries MUST pass through decontamination and examination.

I'm not taking any more requests for membership in the FNDC. Progress on the weapons facility to protect the colonized planet has been going good, with the proposed location surveyed and leveled in preparation to lay the groundwork for the facility. We're shipping off the anti-matter missiles from the mainland through space to the planet defense facility. There are around 6 missiles being transported and 10 fighters coming to the facility. We're also planning to research some kind of armor that has defense against energy and high caliber weapons. I also propose that on the colonies of Alderamin we quarantine ourselves from intergalactic trade and immigration.

So, any updates?

I'm back and not happy to be on the Blockland forums.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 06:53:49 PM by Roknrollwill »

It's the Blockland forums maybe?

why?
You guys make me sad - but, I am ready to make updates.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 11:27:36 AM by Roknrollwill »

But if you were to make a roleplay on how Earth is run and what currently happens. The world can feel depressing as it is due to war and conflicts, Political break downs, the media destroying life's and crime.
This is just super interesting to read and see everyone's imagination! When Earth 4.0 comes out (and if it does) I have a group of friends who'd love to play. It's the signle game that I can see on the forums that has what seems next to 0 trolls or idiotic posting (minus this one trololol <3) and that is what seems so appealing about joining in!

forget man, we have been acting stupid lately.

Anyways, Darskel is shipping metal and stone to build the facility on Alderamin. We're also starting to once again mobilize the military, and is forming two new section of the armed forces, the Reserve and Penal Corps. These two, armies will be supplied with last generation body armor and last generation AUG A2s. The reserve will be all of theq soldiers who could not make it into the regular army and the penal corps will be comprised of prisoners.

All of the stupidity and fighting in this topic makes it all the more real.

Darskel requests a sample of the disease for medical research.
We will store the sample on a remote island on a remote, un-settled, and unexplored island of Alderamin, with a crew of only five people and cut-off from the outside world.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 04:39:45 PM by Tomcat »

I'm not leaving. If earth 4.0 is made you can expect me to be there

I'm not leaving. If earth 4.0 is made you can expect me to be there
Who said anything about you leaving?

I think he's just stating that he has no thought of leaving the Earth series in response to my rant post :3

Wonder how you guys are going to rip each other appart this time and move to a new planet... Virus outbreak then it becomes survival of the fit, or Biological weapon war? Maybe even a World War... Or Union war. Should be interesting to see the end but I'm guessing that this is going to go on for much longer! Safe for now. I expect.

forget, I need to start on that thread, shouldn't I?