Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147513 times)

Farken attempts to make peace with New Trejirm, by sending 6 Warships to help defend their convoy off the planet, for their hospitality on Hera.

Biochemical warfare?

Farken launches all of it's ships to help Tungston and two nuclear shells are dropped on new porlaq for advancing in trying to contaminate the world with a disease.

2,000 Farken XR-2's and 5,200 Farken DGIV's and 12 Warships are sent to attack Irajinia spaceforce.

the remaining 31 R-AE battle/research ships, and the 14 Warships are sent into orbit of Rokhna, and 500 XR-2's are ready for launch.

The information about the Warship and R-AE B/R ships are here
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 09:39:18 AM by Feep »

Avalonia holds Irajina as an ally, if not directly, and I've got a pretty powerfull army Feep, and it could cause some serious dammage to your forces 'm standing by Irajina, not New Porlaqeven if they do loose battles; think on that for a minute Feep. So it's clear, I'm standing by Irajina, not New Porlaq.

Avalonia's defense grid has been upgraded so that anything coming from the sky will be gone in moments. Avalonia's borders have been sealed, and the army has gone into high alert.

The stealth technology has been refitted onto the new Phantom Helicopter. it is equipped wit high intensity concussive rockets, as well as three machine guns capable of firing 1000 60 caliber rounds per minute. The U4 V2 has exceeded military standards and expectations. It has been put into mass production.

Military output has increased 300%, thus allowing thousands of automatons robots, U4 V2s, Sonic destabilization tanks, and other weapons to be produced in minutes.

The experimental nanobot cloud has been approved by the Avalonian Ministry of Defense. The cloud is capable of reducing a tank to dust in seconds, though it can only be deployed for short range missions. Approximately 2 trillion nanobots exist in the central cloud.

All of these projects have been constantly researched almost since I came to Earth 3.0, so none of your bull * over me being totally unrealistic people.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 01:12:40 PM by Plethora »

Novus News Today

War For A Better Tomorrow
The Empire of Novus launches a surprise attack by air over the New Porlaqian capital.  An estimated 2,500,000 trained paratroopers are launched from large transport planes, as well as over 50 tank battalions are launched by parachutes also.  Each soldier is equipped with advanced air filtration masks to block out anything but air.  Over 200 gunships are deployd as well.  Emperor Caesar Koslov says he is "very sorry it has come to this, but this is the only way to stop an unsettling end to mankind as we know it."  The military plans to take the city by force, and to show the world what a menace the leaders of New Porlaq really are.  Any help from outside nations and friends would be greatly appreciated.
You know what?
Anyone who attacks New Porlaq WILL get one of their cities nuked.
Irajinia begins preparing its bombers for an attack on Farken and Novus.
(specifically farken.)
Avalonia's defense grid has been upgraded so that anything coming from the sky will be gone in moments. Avalonia's borders have been sealed, and the army has gone into high alert.

The stealth technology has been refitted onto the new Phantom Helicopter. it is equipped wit high intensity concussive rockets, as well as three machine guns capable of firing 1000 60 caliber rounds per minute. The U4 V2 has exceeded military standards and expectations. It has been put into mass production.

Military output has increased 300%, thus allowing thousands of automatons robots, U4 V2s, Sonic destabilization tanks, and other weapons to be produced in minutes.

The experimental nanobot cloud has been approved by the Avalonian Ministry of Defense. The cloud is capable of reducing a tank to dust in seconds, though it can only be deployed for short range missions. Approximately 2 trillion nanobots exist in the central cloud.

All of these projects have been constantly researched almost since I came to Earth 3.0, so none of your bull * over me being totally unrealistic people.
We'd like to purchase 25,000 of those Phantom Helicopters modified for space combat. And 50,000 U4-V2s.
Farken attempts to make peace with New Trejirm, by sending 6 Warships to help defend their convoy off the planet, for their hospitality on Hera.

Biochemical warfare?

Farken launches all of it's ships to help Tungston and two nuclear shells are dropped on new porlaq for advancing in trying to contaminate the world with a disease.

2,000 Farken XR-2's and 5,200 Farken DGIV's and 12 Warships are sent to attack Irajinia spaceforce.

the remaining 31 R-AE battle/research ships, and the 14 Warships are sent into orbit of Rokhna, and 500 XR-2's are ready for launch.

The information about the Warship and R-AE B/R ships are here
You do know you are outnumbered and outtrained right?

Irajinia's spaceforce decimates the Farken space force, shooting down 1793 XR-2s with anti-spacecraft defences and space-fighters/interceptors, 3798 DGIVs with anti-spacecraft defences/fighter-interceptors, and 3 warships were destroyed by Irajinian space bombers, with 5 warships damaged/disabled. Irajinia lost two warships with 6 damaged/disabled, 962 fighters were lost.

I WIN.
surrender yet?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 02:16:02 PM by Gojira »

Hey guys, there is a new proposal that has been out for some time on the UC page, check it out.

DENIED.

We're the FDNC now.

We left your union.

DENIED.

We're the FDNC now.

We left your union.
who were you again?

What is New Polarq doing? Why is he waring with all you guys.

not me or avalonia :D

Well still, what is he doing, I can lend a helping hand in fighting him if necessary

i just realized something
NOBODY is being fair
we're not rolling a dice over our attacks or anything
we're just automatically saying we win!
why has nobody noticed this yet?

You dont roll dice when its 2,000,000 against probably under 800,000

and I'm attacking Tungstion because they are douches.

You dont roll dice when its 2,000,000 against probably under 800,000

and I'm attacking Tungstion because they are douches.
nice ooc reason
i'm still ignoring your attack until you have a good, legitimate in-roleplay reason
either way i'm still evacuating with the help of farken

nice ooc reason
i'm still ignoring your attack until you have a good, legitimate in-roleplay reason
either way i'm still evacuating with the help of farken
Douche.