Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147407 times)

I will have my country here.

And in Earth 4.0.

forget, I need to start on that thread, shouldn't I?

Don't know what you're waiting for.

Novus News Today

New Trade Opportunities
The Empire of Novus is now looking for trade partners.  It should also be noted that...

An Empire No More
The Empire of Novus will no longer be an empire within the next few months.  The empire plans to convert to an Oligharchy, with a single council member from each island within the nation.  The country will be drop the "Imperial Republic," and just keep the "Novus."  Emperor Caesar Kovsky will be resigning as soon as soon as 7 council members are chosen.

The City Of The Future
The Empire of Novus has officially  confirmed the previous rumor of the "super city," that has been being built for over a year now, at a press conference.  The super city is set to be finished in an estimated 3 years with well over a million paid workers, including volunteers, on the job. The city will be able to hold tens of millions of people and will merge two major cities.  The location of the city is currently disclosed, but will be released shortly.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 04:13:30 AM by Kiddeh »

New Porlaqian News.
New Porlaq has finished the creating the mixture for the Bio-Weapon, and plans to test it on the city of Kaebaye, the military is being sent to surround the city now.

Wait a second. You're testing a biological weapon on your own people?
WHAT ARE YOU DOING.

Darskel now plans to evacuate government officials to a remote bunker on a unsettled continent on Alderamin. They are getting the ships ready.

Farken has a 1/20 chance of hitting Porlaq with a nuclear shell from it's moonbase.

If the biological weapons continue, farken will help evacuate all citizens that are not infected to the moonbase, and will help countries evacuate before they nuke the planet to get rid of the disease.

Who is with me, we can't let this stuff spread.

Bio weapons are no big deal. I worked on some quite a few pages ago, and nobody went psychotic on me. (By the way, that project is suspended).

If New Porlaq wants to advance militarily it's their business. It's all just posturing anyway. I seriously doubt that anyone's foolish enough to hurl us all into a massive war. At least I would hope so.

I don't like to say this Feep, but i'm with battlebrain on this one; I won't take any action in his or your favor, but I do remember the carpet bombs you threatened when I was taking unclaimed territory.

The war between Farken and New Porlaq is in progress already, which makes it the perfect time to announce that Avalonia's U4 V2 is almost completed. Avalonia shall stand to the end, though the world be reduced to Ashes.

If Farken invades New Porlaq's base on Alderamin, there will be no mercy to him from the Alderamin colonies or the FNDC.

This is why I went into orbit of Enduva in the first place.

Irajinia has begun development on a 100 megaton bomb in preparation for the potential war, and the nuclear bomb WILL be used only in a situation where ending the war is necessary. Farken WILL be destroyed if they attack New Porlaq.

Also, the U4 V2? Is that version 2 of that end-humanity disease?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 01:12:05 PM by Gojira »

Duck is constructing bunkers to hide from the bio-chemical weapon.
Duck is also creating a nuclear bomb incase New Porlaq sends off the weapon to us/an ally.

Darskel successfully brought it's officials to the unnamed continent on Alderamin. They are residing in a deep bunker with solar panels, a supply of uranium, mining tools, a anti-matter generator, and three underground farms.

Darskel just starts welding three 1 ounce anti-matter missiles together in event of a war to fire at Farken.

Farken will be screwed, just like their planet. :nes:

The test was a success.
The launching missile.

Some soldiers.

The missile worked just as planned, after taking samples from poisoned people it seems as though the disease successfully spread.