Earth 3.0 - I'm back

Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147467 times)

Avalonia continuse its research.

Production of the Karl-Gerät (with a few modifications) has started. Hailfire defensive turets and hailfire equipped jeeps are also being put into production.

The Karl was an archaic long distance artillery weapon used during World war II back on Earth 1. It was declared illegal according to the rules of war.

Hailfire rockets shouldn't need an explanation.

I'm looking for trading partners. Any takers should PM me.

Novus News Today

The firearms company, Ignus, based in Novus, begins offering opportunities to other nations, in which the company designs new weapons for military or civilian use.  In order to have the company design your nation a new gun, you must file for a 1 year contract with Ignus, in which time you fund the new design accordingly.* (Just PM me)

To see some of the company's work, look at Novus's info on page 34.

*Costs may vary

Constellation Foederatarum News

- An F-35 JSF fighter jet was lost today. The jet, which was flying in bad weather at night, hit the rear edge of the C.F.N Massive's (the Commander's sister ship) flight deck due to malfunctioning radar equipment. The burning jet fighter then slammed into an E-2 HawkEye getting ready for takeoff. The E-2s crew succesfully evacuated the burning wreck. The F-35 pilot ejected just before hitting the ship.

- The 2 damaged reactors at the Summit plant are almost repaired and ready to start operating again. However, the destroyed reactor has yet to be replaced.

Farken is now allowing people to land on the civilian side of the moon base.

New Porlaqian News

New Porlaq is begining to study biologic weaponry mainly focusing on the virus known as Ebola. "Harsh people need a harsh way to die" The president says. The scientists predict it will be a couple of months before we even know how to weaponize it. The government is preparing secure testing grounds for the weapon. More info to be told soon.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 12:24:46 AM by battlebrain »

woah woah woah.

i'm pretty sure we should start a petition to make Biological warfare illegal.

that stuff is serious buisness and can kill innocent people and spread around the world.

woah woah woah.

i'm pretty sure we should start a petition to make Biological warfare illegal.

that stuff is serious buisness and can kill innocent people and spread around the world.
No, I'm not going to be using them in every conflict I get into. I promise I'll only use it when the time arises.

DUCK NEWS

Duck has reached a population of 1,500,000!

New Porlaqian News

New Porlaq is begining to study biologic weaponry mainly focusing on the virus known as Ebola. "Harsh people need a harsh way to die" The president says. The scientists predict it will be a couple of months before we even know how to weaponize it. The government is preparing secure testing grounds for the weapon. More info to be told soon.

I suggest as a member of the A-Society, that we attemp to combat such an atrocity as biological weaponry.  Such a thing could absolutely destroy our modern day world.

Scientists Testing different "ingredients" if you will

I suggest as a member of the A-Society, that we attemp to combat such an atrocity as biological weaponry.  Such a thing could absolutely destroy our modern day world.
I'll type out the resolution later.

The Republic of Iodine threatens to send six hundred shocktroopers via orbital drop armed with LR systems fitted with a repeater modifier if the development of the biological weapon does not cease.

I called it a couple pages back Oasis.

Irajinia returns to Enduva after unsuccessfully searching for Cerio. After hearing the news that the Republic of Iodine threatened Irajinia's ally New Porlaq. Irajinia will defend its allies, no matter the cost.

I called it a couple pages back Oasis.
Uh, no you didn't...

I first mentioned creating the next thread on page 71:
I can't wait to create the Earth 4.0 thread.
You then are already in space, but don't mention leaving Enduva until page 73:
Irajinia leaves orbit of Enduva to head for the other planet.
Then you don't mention the phrase "4.0" until page 74:
When the Republic of Iodine moves from 3.0 to 4.0, Irajinia will purchase some LRS and pellet rifles.