Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 150570 times)

I think this thread went like movies do.

The first thread is great, the second is normally stuff, then the third one is either okay or good.
I think the total rush to make a 2nd thread stuffted out the competition, so anyone who got here first was immediately dominant. Plus, we didn't fill out the land on the planet.

But like I said, some of the mechanics of the whole thread need to be tweaked to make it really work efficiently, especially when the OP isn't here.

i think we need a way to represent our actions through pictures aswell
some people don't seem to understand text-based stuff that well anymore.

New Porlaq produces 5 more super-ships. 2 for people 2 for cargo and 1 for resources.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 01:04:01 AM by battlebrain »

and how long has it taken to produce them? one day?

you never announced the plans or schematics, so how do we know these super ships even exist?

better yet how much did it cost to make these super ships and how will they leave the atmosphere if they are such large super ships.

there is a thing called not pulling things out of your ass, please try it.

New Porlaq produces 5 more super-ships. 2 for people 2 for cargo and 1 for resources.

I think the total rush to make a 2nd thread stuffted out the competition, so anyone who got here first was immediately dominant. Plus, we didn't fill out the land on the planet.

But like I said, some of the mechanics of the whole thread need to be tweaked to make it really work efficiently, especially when the OP isn't here.
oasis
go make our earth 4.0 please <3

Earth 4.0 will be a new start. A new system. A new set of nations.

Why do we need a new start? only 5 or 10 people joined 3.0 AFTER we got to Enduva, those people will just have to accept the fact that we will have larger populations than them... plus it seems like everytime there are talks of war someone says "Ope, it's time to nuke this one and go on to the next..." Plus, the only reason we left the other thread is because people were getting pissed about an inactive OP..
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 01:22:42 AM by battlebrain »

because earth 2.0 went along great till people like you joined.

and now you dictate earth 3.0

so yeah we need a fresh start to get the friendry out of here.

Anyhow,

I'm not "dictating" this topic. stop using the same 2 words and phrases. we don't need an earth 4.0 for people like you to get out of reality

FARKEN NEWS UPDATE

A new battleship has been created, armed with 20 magnetic shell firing cannons and 10 cannons that fire multiple shells full of slow spreading acid that has alot of splash upon contact. Because of the moon having low gravity, it makes it easier for us to build ships in our shipyard increasing build speed by 50% and development by 75%

A new ORIGON class cargo ship has been created for interplanitary reaches.

And finally the long range research vessel mounted with twin flak cannons that fire huge Anti-armor shells that make gaps in the hull of enemy ships which the space vacuum rips into a larger hole. And twin miniguns that shoot a new laser weaponry system so that one laser does not overheat, it rotates the barrel.

Once again, no one on this 3.0 topic has performed satisfactory to the 2.0 topic. No one.

how does this have so many pages so soon

how does this have so many pages so soon
Because people are more interested in country simulators than space role-plays

dont know what you mean by space roleplay but you're probably just incredibly butthurt