Earth 3.0 - I'm back

Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147503 times)

Once again, no one on this 3.0 topic has performed satisfactory to the 2.0 topic. No one.

You're posting here.

ooooOOOOoooooOOOO[/immature diss laugh]

You're posting here.

wat

but its okay, battlebrain, it's normal for immature children to hold grudges like that. I don't even remember what I did to you but it seems to be buried into your mind. I came here asking what was going on in the thread since it looked interesting, but instead you decided to be a dipstuff and attempt to insult me.

Tingalz, don't take that into offence.

He's been an idiot the entire thread.

and apparently he's the temporary OP too!

wat

He's posting in the thread....

making himself a hypocrite.

FARKEN NEWS

a photographer riding in a XR2-E, co-pilot, decided to take a picture of the moonbase's main installment.

(the rest of the moonbase is underground)

« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 12:55:45 AM by Feep »

Have I Feep? because I haven't ever recognized that you even read 2 pages behind you last post.
but its okay, battlebrain, it's normal for immature children to hold grudges like that. I don't even remember what I did to you but it seems to be buried into your mind. I came here asking what was going on in the thread since it looked interesting, but instead you decided to be a dipstuff and attempt to insult me.
I apologize for any hostilities and/or offending you, I am just kind of in that mode right now, ya know?

Feep, I don't want the fire to be in use when I set off the hydrogen bombs, I was hoping that the shockwave would push my ship like a cannonball.  Also, can you just call off your fighters?  I don't even know why you hate my nation so loving much.  It's really getting annoying now.  Call of your fighters, and we'll just pretend I didn't do that speed boost, because, honestly, that whole idea isn't very realistic in my opinion either, but imagine what you guys would be saying if I went in to light speed?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 02:48:05 AM by Kiddeh »

I don't like your ship.

The fact you made a super ship that is the equivilent of my entire fleet x10 in two months?

no that doesn't happen.

please atleast edit the ships description a few pages back, and i'll call them off.

Wait, what?  Your whole fleet would loving ass rape my ship.  It's not really a super ship in the normal sense, just a super cargo ship. It's meant to carry and mine stuff tons of a certain mineral.  It has heavy armaments for protection of the valuable goods it will be holding.  Speaking of which...

Novus News Today

The previously classified destination of the Novus mining ship, now officially named the "Lady Lucy" has been identified as WASP-12b.  This planet has a higher carbon count in it's air than it's oxygen count, therefore meaning solid carbon-based structures, such as diamond, graphite, and even granite, may be present on the surface.  This theory was brought up in 2010, and was never confirmed, as the planet was 817 light years away from Earth.  But with today's technology, we have finally reached it!  The Lady Lucy is picking up signals of the very substances presumed to be on the planet, as it orbits right now.  The problem is, is that the planet is so close to it's sun, WASP-12, that it is actually heated to extreme temperatures, that no living organism could withstand.  The developers of the Lady Lucy fitted the ship and its equipment with a metal called "tungsten," which has a melting point second to only that of carbon, at a whopping 6,000+°F melting point.  The ship plans to begin mining soon.  More news as the operation on WASP-12b progresses!

New Porlaq has seized production of these super-ships, but is in the process of converting these transport ships into long range recon ships.

New Porlaqian News
The rest of the quickly built tight spaced transport ships landed in New Porlaq today one anonymous soldier stating "I've had enough of this goddamned ship"

Construction workers have now started on the docks to keep and maintain the ships.

You're posting here.

That included myself dumbass. I've risen my population by 10,000,000 people in less then a year, because I had to keep up with the rest of you.

That included myself dumbass. I've risen my population by 10,000,000 people in less then a year, because I had to keep up with the rest of you.
my pop is still sitting at 2mil lol.

Farken has started production of long range 8 man recon ships that can travel at 15 lightyears an hour.

it can travel for about 6 months without docking.

I'm only at 45,000,000 people

:)

I'm only at oh wait.

:/