Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 150583 times)

We will be staying on Enduva, however, we may construct a colony on the next planet, and we definitely will on Alderamin.

The probe has lander on Alderamin and is collecting data. The RoI claims all rights to this planet, and only allies (Darskel) will be allowed to land on the planet and colonize it.

New Porlaq would like to accompany RoI and send colonists as well...

The planet's atmospheric drone has recovered enough data from the surface of Alderamin. Colonization ships are inbound, and New Porlaq has been granted access to the planet. A rover has ventured out of the atmospherics drone and is processing a picture now.

I'll post images of Farken's moonbase later.

i had a huge 3 hour session of modelling it and importing it into my space simulator that i use

The drone's photo has been received. The planet appears to be mostly desert, however, one large island, twice the size of Earth's Australia, is a lush forest with mountains. The atmosphere is somewhat thin, allowing stars and other celestial bodies to be seen easily during the day. Because of this, meteors entire the atmosphere very easily and don't burn up as often. The colonial ship has been stocked with twenty B104 anti-missile laser emplacements to help combat against the hazards.

ignore the atmospheric facts, forgot to remove those
i used earth because the texture for any of the planets wouldnt load, but earths looked deserty
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 04:16:29 PM by Watcher In The Myst »

New Porlaq has finished the first transport ship and has boarded 2,000,000 citizens to colonize the planet.

-snip-

The captain of the "super ship" uses an experimental (but crude) form of speed boost to be launched at a faster rate, in which the captain wished he didn't have to use.  Several hydrogen bombs are launched out behind the super ship, but are detonated just out of blast radius of the ship.  The super ship gains a boost of about 150 light years.  The ship has just become a bullet, which the captain can not stop, and will have to pray that the ship somehow slows down.

Aroneuryi will assist in the colonization of the planet, and is sending 3,000,000 people by civilian transport.

Meanwhile, an orb of light forms around the satellite.

The first colonization ship has arrived, and eight million housing units have been deployed around the planet, mostly within the forest island.

Novus News Today

Novus's unarmed multi-million transportation ship is launched with the full population of people within the country.  No one was left behind, as they were all forced to board.  The ship is now in orbit of Enduva, and is waiting for the New Trejirmian government to launch to Cerio.  Novus's ship will follow.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 07:44:32 PM by Kiddeh »

Tungstion offers to ally with Iodine.

What do you use to make those 3D planet renders?
Same as Oasis, SpaceEngine

Tungstion offers to ally with Iodine.
Iodine accepts.

i know you guys are all allying with me to get access to Alderamin :3

Same as Oasis, SpaceEngine
Erm, I went to SpaceEngine and it was Russian, Link to english version?