Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 150588 times)

What the forget? Earth 4.0 will be on Cerio, not this new planet.

Did we ever SAY it would be? Jesus christ.. it's in the same topic as this one, it will be for extra development. Calm your tits.

Did we ever SAY it would be? Jesus christ.. it's in the same topic as this one, it will be for extra development. Calm your tits.
Good.

Darskel arrives on Alderamin with 25,000 people (Watcher's planet.)

The Phoenix satellite has detected an ion cloud heading towards Alderamin B4. To prevent permanent deactivation of electronics, please unplug housing units if you're using the ones we supplied from the central power system, and do not go outside.

Aroneuryian ships are staying out of way of the ion cloud and waiting for it to pass before landing.

The cloud will cover an area 4 times the size of the planet, command advises you land immediately. Storm arriving in two minutes.
comatose add watcher_in_the_myst
it wont work when i try to add RingsOfSaturn or Comatose, unless you're Hat shaped Hat
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 11:19:20 PM by Watcher In The Myst »

Landing has commenced, we entering the atmosphere.

Steam is seasofneptune, but it won't work.

The ion cloud has engulfed the planet, this is the last image taken from the satellite before it shut down. It is crashing into an uninhabited desert, and recovery teams are on their way.

Wait...

Oh forget, I left my Prime Minister in Base [REDACTED] on Tungstion, didn't I.

The ion cloud has passed over the planet, and it is now safe to use electricity. The Phoenix satellite has been extracted and is being moved to the launching port on the planet.

Wait...

Oh forget, I left my Prime Minister in Base [REDACTED] on Tungstion, didn't I.
lolya

Tungstion begins recovery efforts on the bomb that was dropped during an EMP shockwave, causing the capital to explode, and hundreds killed.
Citizens are advised to stay at least 2km away from the capital city.

The captain of the "super ship" uses an experimental (but crude) form of speed boost to be launched at a faster rate, in which the captain wished he didn't have to use.  Several hydrogen bombs are launched out behind the super ship, but are detonated just out of blast radius of the ship.  The super ship gains a boost of about 150 light years.  The ship has just become a bullet, which the captain can not stop, and will have to pray that the ship somehow slows down.

Explosions don't work in space like that. You just wasted several bombs for no reason. Fire doesn't work in space

Explosions don't work in space like that. You just wasted several bombs for no reason. Fire doesn't work in space
Feep, no one cares about your "Hostilities" with Novus anymore, just go to your moon base or somthing

Feep, no one cares about your "Hostilities" with Novus anymore, just go to your moon base or somthing
i hope you know he's not trying to act butthurt
he's actually being very logical :L