Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147427 times)

New proposal added, old proposal failed.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 08:02:34 PM by nickbond1 »

I'm not the only futuristic person here. I've been researching for about 6 days. That's 12 months.

This thread is beginning to fail.

Farken begins to research Ripple rockets. (props if you've played warzone 2100)

Farken begins to research Ripple rockets. (props if you've played warzone 2100)
potato chip rockets?

Avalonia begins research into stealth technology. Especially the concepts of invisibility and sound microfication.

A power failure has left much of the Northern coast in a state of emergency. Researchers are attempting to determine the cause of the blackout. Emergency medical staff are working furiously to aid those who suffered time hooked up to nonfunctional medical equipment. An estimated 3000 have been killed or injured during the blackout.

Act of terrorism maybe?

plasma weapons.

loving no. Everyone needs to take a god damn step back, and look at this. loving ANTI MATTER CANNONS. Its only 2050! AND loving PLASMA WEAPONS??? Holy forget no.

Constellation Foederatarum News

- Several terrorism bombings have taken out many nuclear fusion reactors near Summit. Rolling blackouts are expected in New Berlin and Summit, as the only other plant is the New Luxem twin reactor plant, not producing nearly enough power. Several plant workers have received minor burns from fire, and 3 were killed when a small civilian plane crashed into reactor 1's control room. 1 reactor was damaged beyond repair, and will have to be replaced. The 2 remaining reactors will need to be repaired before they can operate safely, and the unfinished 4th reactor sustained only slight damage from fire.

loving no. Everyone needs to take a god damn step back, and look at this. loving ANTI MATTER CANNONS. Its only 2050! AND loving PLASMA WEAPONS??? Holy forget no.
It's only 2050? Because in the OP it says 1 day is 2 months.

It's only 2050? Because in the OP it says 1 day is 2 months.

About 2050, then. Jesus, its called estimating.

Disregard, my science teacher was misinformed

Are clients still allowed to propose their country? I think I'll try this out.