Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 151748 times)

Farken wishes to ally Tungstion
Ally deed accepted.
Tungstion wishes to exchange the plentiful fish in the area for Oil in the Farken Isles.

Ally deed accepted.
Tungstion wishes to exchange the plentiful fish in the area for Oil in the Farken Isles.

I agree, we will lend you 3 of our XR5 Vanguards which can carry 31 large cargo containers to reach our space station and return.

This topic can't go 1 day without a threat of war.

the
CAPITAL ISLAND
map has been released to the public as of 8/14/51

KEY:
Red dots are major cities
White dots are cities
Cyan is trade routes
Blue is water

I should release one of those...

well i just spent an hour taking photos of my newest space fleet, to find that FRAPS never saved? any of the images.

fml

Tensions begin to brew in New Tuspring as news about nearby countries in war begins to spread across the capital.
All security has been upped, and due to riots, the Defcon has been raised to 3.

Due to high tensions across the planet, Constellation Foederatarum parliament and prime minister decided to set the alert level at DEFCON 4.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 05:39:49 AM by HelplessNobb88 »

Farken goes into DEFCON 4 and prepares fighters.

New Trejirm remains at DEFCON 2.

Arussica's DEFCON raises to 2

Irajinia goes into DEFCON 2 and prepares its military, due to talks of war.

Anyone invades New Porlaq and they will have the New Irajinian military standing at their doorstep.

Kovsky Breaking News
Our troopers are being engaged by a band of hostile creatures, however, they are nothing like the creature that they had caught before! These creatures are a mix between polar bears and squirrels, and are vicious when fought in packs. Already 5 troops have died. Military outposts across our country are sighting more groups of these creatures, and we are now preparing for the worst! Heavy weapons factory has been finished and tanks are being progressed as quickly as possible!
-5 Troopers.
Defcon Alert level: 2.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 12:46:54 PM by D.A.C.K »

In anticipation of copycat riots, Aroneuryi has declared martial law and has lowered their DEFCON to 2.