Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147691 times)

i'll join the a-society.

you cannot keep peace without war.
I can most certainly try.
i'll join the a-society.
Thanks bro.

Arussica's News Daily     
               New Military Development

Today, Arussica has recruited 500 Soldiers guarding the borderlines of Arussica
                 after hearing of a terrorist attack in another country, It is better safe then  sorry,
               In further news, We are testing science for more weapons to give to Allies.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 02:25:57 AM by Decepticon »

Arussica's News Daily    
               New Military Development

Today, Arussica has recruited 500 Soldiers guarding the borderlines of Arussica
                 after hearing of a terrorist attack in another country, It is better safe then sorry.
I'll be sending you some financial aid so you can develop more peace-keeping soldiers. Stay safe.

New Porlaq is withdrawing itself from the FNDC and joining the A-society our National Guard is on high alert and we've moved to DEFCON 2.

I'll be sending you some financial aid so you can develop more peace-keeping soldiers. Stay safe.
You too. You never know whenever someone is gonna send in a nuclear threat after a terrorist attack.

Arussica has withdrawed from the FNDC and will join the A-society

New Porlaq is withdrawing itself from the FNDC and joining the A-society our National Guard is on high alert and we've moved to DEFCON 2.
Adding you and sending financial and technical aid.

New Trejirm moved to DEFCON 2 a few hours ago, our national guard has been deployed and our defensive systems are online.

I swear Tomcat, you start a war, you attack a fellow nation, I hope no nation ceases fire on your island.
You too. You never know whenever someone is gonna send in a nuclear threat after a terrorist attack.

Arussica has withdrawed from the FNDC and will join the A-society
Adding as-well. Technical aid is being transported along with the promised financial aid.

Country name: Arussica
Flag :
Government type: Capitalism
Ally(s): We are neutral with all for now.
Root Country:USA/Russia
Population(Max is 45,000,000 for now): 5,000,000
Capital: Moshlavika
National Anthem**: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMZfXN1UOpw
Languages: Russian and English
Weaponry**: GHA101
DEFCON Alert posture***: 2

Arussica has moved to DEFCON 2 A few minutes ago due to terrorist attacks in other countries. 50 Soldiers from Arussica has been sent to help the A-Society
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 02:35:00 AM by Decepticon »

BREAKING NEWS
     "It seems that the nation of New Porlaq has launched a surprise attack on Parillanstien! After a dispute over a terrorist attack by terrorist, Porlaq invaded Parillanstien with the full military might, sending in a large portion of it's military, 1,500,000 soldiers in total! They're coming in with modest air support with 10 T-50s and 30 T-90s! Also, our nation, Darskel is sending support too! 50,000 soldiers and 15 las-cannon equipped tanks."
-Coming from the Parillanstien front, DNB.

Arussica's News Today.

Arussica fears a war
                                  After a sudden attack on Parillanstein by New Porlaq's Army,
                              Arussica fears a war about to happen
             upon many countries including theirselves so now they
                          are recruiting 100 Soldiers a day.

Parillenstien news!
After the recent war started by New Porlaq Parillenstien, Parillenstien joined New porlaq in an agreement to join forces, and give land to them. (Peace bro!)

Yeah boi!

New Porlaq   added to allys

The Empire of Novus would very much like to join the A-Society.

Also, I own Doodl-And now, battlebrain.  Just name that whole cluster "Imperial Islands of Novus."

And can I have that little island to the south of New Crescent Federation? Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 04:06:23 AM by Kiddeh »

holy stuff bro I just a message from my man he said those flying richards came from outer space