Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147565 times)

Guys, I'm going on vacation for one week.  I'll try to get on for a little during the week, but obviously I can't update frequently.  So does anyone want to take charge?

All you need to do is compile a post with the new conflicts, countries, and the updated map.  Anything else you would like to put in it is fine.

I could I guess... you mean a post similar to the OP?

-Updated map-
-New Countries-
-New or updated conflicts-
-Additional information-

Aroneuryi Bulletin

• The members of the Murin expedition have decided to explore the islands off the southern coast of Aroneuryi, and report their findings so the island may be claimed.
  • With political tension rising in New Kretiak due to a corrupt local government, the Metropolitan Enforcement has deployed more officers around the city to discourage any possible rioting. In the event of a riot, martial law shall take effect.

Enduva Earth 3.0(Temporary OP)

Earth 3.0 - The map

New Countries
Arusicca
Tungstion
Republic of Iodine
The United States of Britain
Pronoskim
Current Conflicts
Well, a lot of countries are at DEFCON 2 or 3 right now. Just high tensions.

New Unions
The A-society

« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 01:10:16 PM by battlebrain »

How did you guys make the lines going around the islands? I can't seem to find a good color, or size for the line.

Avalonian Chronicle

-More Expansion
Avalonian Military forces have captured unclaimed lands in the Northern Continent, as well as more lands to the south of Avalonia. Titanium is expected to be found in the North. The new aquisitions have been shown in the included map, new territory has been hilighted.
-Avalonian expansion Bill
The Avalonian Parliament and ppeople have been wrestling on the issue of expansion for months. They have finally agreed that as of the end of this year, no more forceful aquisition of territory will be permitted. Your welcome presently expanding countries.

-Protests in Capitol
Avalonian citizens Protest the new expansion bill, are backed by several generals. The protestors are pro-expansionists, and are arguing that Avalonia will run out of land for housing. The Avalonian Bearu of Internal affairs is considering space housing and giant floating community islands, which would be like the floating fortresses, only devoted to civilian use.

erm, do you really need THAT much land?

Too much land, just size it down a little, battle.
amidoingitrite?
Yeah

UPDATE

Is this okay Avalonia?

I also gave New Porlaq more land because our population is very large.

How did you guys make the lines going around the islands to claim them? I can't seem to find a good color, or size for the line.

Why is your picture quality so stuff?

He took the other guys picture, who rendered it as a JPEG, not a PNG.

Theres your less stufftier quality