Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147514 times)

Farken needed land for the expanding population, and has converted the small islands to resorts and the lone island has a large naval port and a meeting place for meetings.

Really?

Darskel would like to claim two tracts of land.

I'm not accepting Billy.
Oh well you can't accept me if I didn't even apply to this game in the first place

That's way too much.
Darskel would like to claim two tracts of land.
Lol no.

Sorry, a 18 million population needs that much land.

Sorry, a 18 million population needs that much land.
I meant your poor map editing skill.

I meant your poor map editing skill.
yes i know it sucks.

Aursideris - 2051
Helios Chronicles

-  Aursideris leaders request entry into the Free Nations Defense Coalition

Only months after the establishment of Aursideris, national leaders are requesting entry into the Free Nations Defense Coalition. Governor Elison recently agreed to an interview, where he explained why Aursideris officials came to the decision so suddenly: "We've come to the realization that in order to help increase national growth, healthy relations are almost a necessity. After the previous depression, many of us believe that we did not spend our time wisely in Archelios, and we certainly won't take our opportunities for granted this time. Gaining entry into the Free Nations Defense Coalition would be an ideal start."

Critics however fear that now may be a poor time for entry. With the focus placed on the rebuilding of Irajinia after the recent revolutionary movement, many fear that the government will slide back into deficit spending through relief programs and leave the nation in a steep debt that may be impossible to repay. Resident Alexander Lorenson voices his thoughts in a voluntary interview: "Now is simply not the time. Our economy is far too weak to consider choices like this. It'd be better for the country to focus on finding other opportunities that can bring the same results without the risk."

Just recently, government officials boarded a 737 on a flight to Darksel, where they hope to discuss entry into the Coalition. It seems that now nearly everyone in the country is tense, and we can only hope for the best.

News leak: Farken has invented a new massive space cargo freighter that could carry 20x12x2 large cargo ship containers and has 2 scrambles jet engines and an elevator. It can reach interplanet reaches quickly.

Aroneuryi Bulletin: Breaking Story
  • The NRTHRN-FCE1 satellite has detected a large seismic anomaly 23 miles from the North Pole of Enduva. The NAAF is monitoring the situation, and is planning a press conference. The anomaly is comparable to a 9.6 magnitude earthquake. Dr. Demian Brejivik was interviewed on nationally syndicated news.

"In response to your question, the anomaly we have detected at Braeynard Aeronautics Center is that of a 9.6 magnitude earthquake, though it may not be an earhquake at all. We are vigilantly monitoring the situation, and have evacuated members of the Murin expedition. We'll keep you posted."

No, WAY too much land.Nope, is this a joke to you?

In total its less than new nogovna.

Maybe this is another reason earth 2.0 was better. Shinji  was never biased.

Aroneuryi Bulletin: Breaking Story
  • The NRTHRN-FCE1 satellite has detected a large seismic anomaly 23 miles from the North Pole of Enduva. The NAAF is monitoring the situation, and is planning a press conference. The anomaly is comparable to a 9.6 magnitude earthquake. Dr. Demian Brejivik was interviewed on nationally syndicated news.

"In response to your question, the anomaly we have detected at Braeynard Aeronautics Center is that of a 9.6 magnitude earthquake, though it may not be an earhquake at all. We are vigilantly monitoring the situation, and have evacuated members of the Murin expedition. We'll keep you posted."
Due to this recent news, Irajinia evacuates its northern colony.

In total its less than new nogovna.
Maybe this is another reason earth 2.0 was better. Shinji  was never biased.
How is that biased?  I'm saying that is way too much land to spread across other lands.  You could at least start off half the size of that.

I wish people could tell me why Earth 3.0 is stuff.  Its not helpful at all if you blatantly call it garbage, tell my why and I'll fix my behavior or the OP.  Whatever it takes, tell me.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 11:22:08 AM by Roknrollwill »