Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147572 times)

The satellite has once again detected another anomaly, with this one being closer to Irajina's colony. All countries that have colonies or research teams, are urged to evacuate them to the mainland. This anomaly is comparable to an earthquake with a magnitude higher than 9.8 and is being investigated at RAC in Brevik, Aroneuryi's capital city.

Irajinia's northern colony evacuates far inland to the other colony. The main island (where the capital is) fears tsunamis. All coastal cities have been evacuated.

Also, when 3.0 is locked, I call making 4.0.

... seriously

We've already send requests to New Porlaq, and Avalonia to join our coalition.

Assuming that the invitation to the new union still stands, I'm in.

Avalonian Chronicle

-Titanium ores discovered in new territory
Land prospectors have found titanium ore inside recently captured territory. Work to extract and refine the ore is already underway.

-Avalonia Joins Free Nations Defense Coalition
Avalonia has joined said union. Efforts to aid Irajina have already been made as shipments of steel, titanium, and silicon move toward the rebuilding nation.

-Avalonian Population Increase
Refugees from Irajina join Avalonian populace rather than face firing squad. They are kept under constant watch.

-Government Change
Avalonian citizens have become so inflamed in patriotism and pride for their country that they have demanded Avalonia become a Facist-Militarised Government. Former Avalonian Government consented, All officials kept their jobs.

That's a little early.

I accepted Avalonia.

Irajinia, would you like blueprints for energy weapons?

DUCK NEWS
The Duck Scientific Industry of Studies has successfully researched laser weapons. We are currently equipping all military units with this new weaponry. Now, they DSIS is researching plasma weapons.

As a massive Arrow freighter is seen over the Fleming islands, it jettison several bombs to the equivalent of 10 carpet bombs, flattening every city. Farken declares war on the Fleming islands for sending spies.

New Porlaq would like to ally with Farken and aid in this war.

CNN - ENDUVA

WAR IS IN THE AIR

With the war between Farken and Flemming's Islands just a week ago, the world fears there may be more to come.  The Imperial Republic of Novus has just docked a dozen battleships armed to the teeth at DOODL-AND's largest coastal city's beach, and is sending out a choice to the President of the nation: "Give up, or face the wrath of my 1,215,000 soldiers gathered here today."  The Emperor of Novus, Caesar Kozlov, says that he will "Let DOODL-AND's people live on as they usually would, and let them keep their beliefs and languages."  He also stated that the President of DOODL-AND has only 2 months to answer.  In the mean time, his people will stay here, docked, forever vigilant, and waiting for a response.  Emperor Kozlov refuses to give more information.

-Katie Burmov, Lead Reported

The President has a hard choice to make, and we suspect he'll be answering soon.  Good night, and join us again for your latest newscast at 7:00PM on the dot!  Stay classy, Enduva!

The largest seismic anomaly of the day occurred at 7:38:90 PM, with a magnitude of more than 10. The NAAF has confirmed the seismic anomalies are not earthquakes, claiming it is a volcano that has been sentinent for the past 400 years. The volcano poses no danger to any countries, but will disrupt the launch of any spacecraft or aircraft due to ash drifting between the ocean seperating the left and right continents.

CNN - ENDUVA

WAR IS IN THE AIR

With the war between Farken and Flemming's Islands just a week ago, the world fears there may be more to come.  The Imperial Republic of Novus has just docked a dozen battleships armed to the teeth at DOODL-AND's largest coastal city's beach, and is sending out a choice to the President of the nation: "Give up, or face the wrath of my 1,215,000 soldiers gathered here today."  The Emperor of Novus, Caesar Kozlov, says that he will "Let DOODL-AND's people live on as they usually would, and let them keep their beliefs and languages."  He also stated that the President of DOODL-AND has only 2 months to answer.  In the mean time, his people will stay here, docked, forever vigilant, and waiting for a response.  Emperor Kozlov refuses to give more information.

-Katie Burmov, Lead Reported

The President has a hard choice to make, and we suspect he'll be answering soon.  Good night, and join us again for your latest newscast at 7:00PM on the dot!  Stay classy, Enduva!

Why are you attacking DOODL-AND?