Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147535 times)

I accepted Avalonia.

Irajinia, would you like blueprints for energy weapons?
Sure, we accept.

Why are you attacking DOODL-AND?

My people will soon be overcome by overpopulation.  A fight would be preferably avoided, but I must help my people.

My people will soon be overcome by overpopulation.  A fight would be preferably avoided, but I must help my people.
yeah sure whatever take it I barely care as long as the people of my place get to be treated like the people of yours and nobody gets hurt/nothing gets damaged

FNDC RESOLUTION 2

The nations of FNDC hereby declare war on the nation of Novus, for creating a unprovoked attack on the small nation of DOODL-AND. These five nations: New Porlaq, New Irajinia, Darskel, Altara, and Avalonia are to take part in a joint operation, against the oppresive and imperialistic Novus.

Irajinia sends half of its full military power (5,000,000 troops and 5,000 tanks) and half of its navy/air force.

Darskel sends two heavy dreadnoughts (space weapon platforms) to attack Novus at the beach spearhead.

We also deploy 10 large aircraft holding 2,000 soldiers combined to attack Novus at the mainland.

New Porlaq sends 2,000,000 troops and 150 T-50 PAK FAs

New Trejirm has raised it's DEFCON level to 3. All defensive systems are online and the national guard is at above standard readiness.

New Trejirm will stay neutral in this war unless provoked. If provoked, remember, you're dealing with a nation that can send cargo in-between star systems at a normal bases, and survived the apocalypse on Hera.

Nope, is this a joke to you?
whats wrong with Dango Diakazoku?

Is it a show?
no, its from a show called Clannad
these are dango:

no, its from a show called Clannad
these are dango:

Those are slimes from Terraria.